360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] How to Re-Arrange Achievements That Are Out of Order? - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: HOW TO REARRANGE ACHIVEMENTS THATS OUT OF ORDER

Yea i know it was supposed to go in tutorials section but i noticed the most complaints about this in the game save section thats why i put it there sorry....thought it might help more people in that location as people that look for game saves or achivements dont always look in the tut section.

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

thanks, for the tip..
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5826 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: How to Re-Arrange Achievements That Are Out of Order?

nice tutorial solid prime
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24464 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by solid prime View Post
    Yea i know it was supposed to go in tutorials section but i noticed the most complaints about this in the game save section thats why i put it there sorry....thought it might help more people in that location as people that look for game saves or achivements dont always look in the tut section.
    But then, if somebody came into the tutorial section looking for the tutorial, they wouldn't be able to find it because it'd be in the game save section. That said, I think this will definitely be the thread I link people to when they ask about fixing their achievements.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6841 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

very nice tut you made solid prime
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18429 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Array

Does profile size effect XBox360 Tools? I have a 91,700 GS profile that I'd like to mod but the program gives me an "out of memory" error at around 65% loaded. I can't even get at the achievements in the profile. I tried a smaller (45,310 GS) profile and had no problem...

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vaserax View Post
    Does profile size effect XBox360 Tools? I have a 91,700 GS profile that I'd like to mod but the program gives me an "out of memory" error at around 65% loaded. I can't even get at the achievements in the profile. I tried a smaller (45,310 GS) profile and had no problem...
    It might. Infinity might not have been made with extremely large files in mind. There is a slew of profile editors that mod achievements, though. I think Horizon does it. If you can't get Infinity to work, try Horizon (or any other of a number of editors).
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6841 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Haven Donator
    Array

First i will say thanks to emerald for the help, second answering that question of Profile size, yeah the size does matter...the the bigger your gamerscore the longer it will take to load and if its too big it might have problems even with the best of editors...Some editors you have to pay for or find a hacked copy..having said that the official profile editor is one of those that you must pay for or it wont work properly. I will say this if your gamerscore is really big, give the editor time to load this varies depending on the power of your pc some may take a quite a while but will load given enough time even though the program or pc may seem unresponsive its just working really hard so let it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast