360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Skyrim Vs Dragon's Dogma - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    lxlgn

Re: Skyrim Vs Dragon's Dogma

I like Dragon's Dogma better, Skyrim has a lot of things going for it but after a while it is boring to play due to it's combat and terrible magic.

Haven Donator
    Array

I was never a massive fan of Oblivion so Skyrim was a pleasant surprise. That being said, Dragon's Dogma had better combat and atmosphere in my opinion.

Advanced Member
    Array

Skyrim was really fun, took a while for me to get into it though, which is why i like Dragons Dogma. within the first like 30 mins you already fight 3 huge bosses which is what i love.

casperuk

only thing i can say is they both can learn some thing from each other really hate when you fight a dragon on skyrim and all you do it slash his legs but love the game and dragons dogma love that you can clime the dragon but the game is smaller and abit weaker that said i enjoy both

michaelholman

I think Skyrim beats it hands down its bigger and better

dhobby

I liked Dragons Dogma more as well. The combat was fun but, man...really needed a better storyline to make it better. I am not sure, but it just lacked *something* which made it fall short for me. Like, maybe more towns, better quests (maybe like interesting quest chains where you have villain / evil guild cameos etc ). There's so many things I wish DD could have taken from Skyrim.

Demon

Array

I think both games have their own strengths and weaknesses, Dragon's Dogma was a nice surprise for me, I loved climbing on enemies and hitting weak spots and the combat was quite fun, especially the magic, many of the spells felt like they had real impact, nothing like summoning a big ass tornado or meteor storm to wipe out entire groups of enemies. Where DD suffers though is the story, if there is one really, short cut scenes, some making little sense, and lots of loose ends, but overall a very fun game. I would love to see the world of skyrim, with a solid storyline mixed with the combat system of DD, that would be an incredible game.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5480 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Skyrim. there shouldn't even be a question.. i played Dragons Dogma with high hopes and it was laughably bad imo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast