360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
HI guys do you recommend this guy for Jtag wanna buy
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

twist and flip

wanna buy JTAG/RGH Xbox 360 with kinet update what Iam looking at is the RGH Bundle u think this guy is legit ? and not a scammer

http://xbox360xperts.com/dashboard/

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Re: HI guys do you recommend this guy for Jtag wanna buy

I have no clue, when i get the money i plan on buying a jtag from here on 360haven =)
    kill_seth sells them and so does renegade hope this helps :/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Icon Jordan For This Useful Post:

Developer

Array

On rechecking it seems they are legit but still if you could find someone who brought from them

Their Support
    Code:
    http://www.xbox360xperts.com/forums
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5181 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arjun The Man For This Useful Post:

twist and flip

thankxs guxs found a recommended site and it is http://xbox360xperts.com/dashboard/

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

If you live in the UK, Renegade all the way. He's got a reputation for being legit, and his prices aren't bad. If you live in the US, kill_seth is a good choice, but I haven't seen him around lately. I know there are other trusted users that sell in the US, but I can't recall off the top of my head (I wanna say one of our moderators, but I can't remember).

We can't really say whether somebody outside of Haven is trustworthy or not; not because we want all the business ourselves, but because we just don't know. We know the people in Haven, and we can tell you who to go to here.

To be perfectly honest, even though I'm US, I'd -STILL- send my console to Ren if I were to go for a modded console. The shipping is expensive, but there's nobody I trust more from this site.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6864 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    If you live in the UK, Renegade all the way. He's got a reputation for being legit, and his prices aren't bad. If you live in the US, kill_seth is a good choice, but I haven't seen him around lately. I know there are other trusted users that sell in the US, but I can't recall off the top of my head (I wanna say one of our moderators, but I can't remember).

We can't really say whether somebody outside of Haven is trustworthy or not; not because we want all the business ourselves, but because we just don't know. We know the people in Haven, and we can tell you who to go to here.

To be perfectly honest, even though I'm US, I'd -STILL- send my console to Ren if I were to go for a modded console. The shipping is expensive, but there's nobody I trust more from this site.
    the other user your thinking of is Magnus Hydra, but he hasnt been online in a long time, at least i havent seen him online
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24486 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post

Thank you Lance, that means an awful lot to me.

@Twist - The guy selling those consoles (Luke) from past experience with Supermodder. He's not a very reliable person. He may have a lot of vouches. I do not think he will take care of you though.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8161 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Developer

Array
    Both kill and ren is trustworthy and dependable, I also wanted to buy from them but US/UK to India shipping is an issue and things get lost across countries but you have an edge and many of Havens users have brought from Kill and Ren so if you are still confused go for them

As I said you before buy from someone whom you can trust and offcourse you can afterwards refer to if you have a problem or you need something...I don't think they will provide aftersells / tips even if they have dedicated forums..

It's your choice brother make the move ;p

Sent from my HTC Incredible S
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5181 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arjun The Man For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast