360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Injustice : Gods Among Us Modding - A More Detailed Version - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array

Re: Injustice : Gods Among Us Modding - A More Detailed Version

Thanks for the tool. I played some days at the game and isn´t than bad as I hope.

thethiny

Update: Just so you know people , I only play on Weekends , so don't expect any updates during Weekdays.
    My timings:
    Weekend = Thursday~Saturday. GMT+4

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thethiny For This Useful Post:

thethiny

Added Skin Unlocks!
    Now you can play with Godfall Superman without beating story mode.
    Plays as Elsewhere flash without 3 Stars in every mission.
    Play as Shazam 52 without beating his missions.
    Play as Batman Beyond without an Apple Device.
    (these are examples , you can play as any NON DLC costume)
    Last edited by thethiny; 05-11-2013 at 06:45 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thethiny For This Useful Post:

Array

I found out how to mod star lab stars a long time ago. The problem is that modding them won't unlock anything, or give you achievements. I don't remember the offsets, but the numbers are 1, 3, 5, 7. There are two sets of them, and you'll need to change them all to 7. Also need to change the number of stars as well, or else it won't match up. As I said, I didn't bother with it much more because it didn't unlock anything.

If you find out how to unlock the Portraits, Icons, Backgrounds, let me know.

thethiny

Quote Originally Posted by CK0 View Post
    I found out how to mod star lab stars a long time ago. The problem is that modding them won't unlock anything, or give you achievements. I don't remember the offsets, but the numbers are 1, 3, 5, 7. There are two sets of them, and you'll need to change them all to 7. Also need to change the number of stars as well, or else it won't match up. As I said, I didn't bother with it much more because it didn't unlock anything.

If you find out how to unlock the Portraits, Icons, Backgrounds, let me know.
    I know how to unlock them by these 2 methods:
    1-You wait until I find the correct offset for them (which I found , but testing more)
    2-You 3 star every mission except the first one of every character , this way when you 3 star the mission you missed , you will get the unlocks. I noted this in my first post under the other mods section.

If you can remember the offsets please help us. Thanks! It would save me time , as I'm working on Battles (to save us from having to play with every one , every battle). Already did the alternate costumes though :)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thethiny For This Useful Post:

BlitZxSiN

Quote Originally Posted by thethiny View Post
    I know how to unlock them by these 2 methods:
    1-You wait until I find the correct offset for them (which I found , but testing more)
    2-You 3 star every mission except the first one of every character , this way when you 3 star the mission you missed , you will get the unlocks. I noted this in my first post under the other mods section.

If you can remember the offsets please help us. Thanks! It would save me time , as I'm working on Battles (to save us from having to play with every one , every battle). Already did the alternate costumes though :)
    You can get the achievement if you mod the individual missions and play a mission after. The offset is 1F253. Look for 01, 03 or 07 on that line. 00 is 0 stars, 01 is 1 star, 03 is 2 stars, 07 is 3 stars.

So a 3 star mission would look like this: 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 07

It jumps every 4th set, so change every 4th "00" or whatever number you have to "07" for 3 stars. It should continue to around 1F9EF.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlitZxSiN For This Useful Post:

Array

Yeah I tried many variations of editing the stars, but things like Portraits would not unlock.

For instance, I gave myself 3 stars on all Catwoman's missions, except for the very last one (10th mission). On the last one, I edited it to be a '3' or a '5'. This gives me two stars, and then I just have to complete the remaining mission requirement to get a total of 3 stars for the mission. I did this, but I didn't unlock the Portrait or Icon that you get for completing all her STAR lab missions. I believe I also tried it the reverse way, all 3 stars on all LAB missions but the first mission, and then completing it; it didn't work either. I tried it that way on Superman. But if you guys can find a way, that's cool.

I'm just interested in the Portraits, Backgrounds and Icons. Those STAR lab missions can take a piss :P

thethiny

Quote Originally Posted by CK0 View Post
    Yeah I tried many variations of editing the stars, but things like Portraits would not unlock.

For instance, I gave myself 3 stars on all Catwoman's missions, except for the very last one (10th mission). On the last one, I edited it to be a '3' or a '5'. This gives me two stars, and then I just have to complete the remaining mission requirement to get a total of 3 stars for the mission. I did this, but I didn't unlock the Portrait or Icon that you get for completing all her STAR lab missions. I believe I also tried it the reverse way, all 3 stars on all LAB missions but the first mission, and then completing it; it didn't work either. I tried it that way on Superman. But if you guys can find a way, that's cool.

I'm just interested in the Portraits, Backgrounds and Icons. Those STAR lab missions can take a piss :P
    What you're doing wrong is:
    1-You need to set it as incomplete , 00 , not 03 or 05 or anything , just 00.
    2-Then beat it.

you can also try this , I won't be able to try till next thursday. But try this method: (Or I'll do next thursday):
    Beat any mission (any stars)
    then download Frehd (Free Hex Editor).
    Have a backed up copy of your save open and then click on Edit>Compare.
    Open the new Save file.
    It will tell you what you have different.

So If your theory (or method) is correct, you should only see a few differences , and you'll see the star labs missions as a difference. And you'll see a new value which is unknown that have been changed too.
    If my theory is correct (that you're doing it wrong) , You'll only notice the star labs (1 Byte) difference.

Anyways I'll tell you what happens.

Meanwhile , I'm working on unlocking all portraits , I found them at the very last 1500 offsets , I haven't gotten time to test who's who, but they are in the last 1500 ones.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitZxSiN View Post
    You can get the achievement if you mod the individual missions and play a mission after. The offset is 1F253. Look for 01, 03 or 07 on that line. 00 is 0 stars, 01 is 1 star, 03 is 2 stars, 07 is 3 stars.

So a 3 star mission would look like this: 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 07

It jumps every 4th set, so change every 4th "00" or whatever number you have to "07" for 3 stars. It should continue to around 1F9EF.
    1F9EF Doesn't Exist , and if found , it shows 10 , 04 04 04 01 10 09 , no 03 07 or 05

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thethiny For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast