360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Question to The Devs on 360Haven
Register
    Array

Fake smile Question to The Devs on 360Haven

I've been a member here for a very long time. A lot of members I've spoken to...well find it rather annoying that RGH/Jtag get just about everything for free.Me personally, I don't have a RGH/Jtag and I don't mind them getting the free content. But I'm speaking on behalf of the little guy with the sign asking for free stuff. My question to do the Devs is, we have all these Mod Tools and such, but has anyone ever made a MS Points Generator? Strictly for 360Haven. It would be like a contribution to the members who deserve it. Lurkers/Inactive Members or people who don't help get diddly squat. I myself, would like to learn how to decode the algorithm's so I can make my own point generator but I don't know how to do it. I've also seen tons of (FREE MS POINTS!) videos on youtube that then go ahead and throw in what I like to call "Infinite Surveys." Surveys that never confirm and have you there for hours. It's just my question to the Devs as to why we don't have a MS Point Gen. If one is made, the Devs should pick what member gets to use them and is password encrypted like anything else on the forum. But that's just my idea.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4773 || Posts : 145 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 88 Times in 20 Posts

- Aboard for Destiny Beta (Xbox 360)
    Apart of Meowcenaries Squad - Destiny

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenoith For This Useful Post:

Developer

Array

Re: Question to The Devs on 360Haven

There wont be one, so you should stop looking. Microsoft has developed their own system for creating codes. If someone managed to figure that out they would just change it because they are always on top of security issues.

Array

Oh wow. So not even you guys can do it? That's pretty intense. Alright thanks. :)
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4773 || Posts : 145 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 88 Times in 20 Posts

- Aboard for Destiny Beta (Xbox 360)
    Apart of Meowcenaries Squad - Destiny

Array

i do recall this happening once a few years ago but microsoft was able to track and ban the people who used it a friend got one of his consoles and names banned when he tried it
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4885 || Posts : 282 || Thanks : 108 || Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

Aperture Science we do what we want because we can.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

To answer your question in more detail. Microsoft keeps track of every code they release. In other words, it isn't randomly generated. When a store sells a pre-paid code card, Microsoft is alerted that the code has been lawfully sold, and the code is activated. This is why stolen cards are worthless. To ask for a MS code generator would be like to ask for a social security number generator; it wouldn't work because every code is stored in a database. If a working code generator were to be made, the developer(s) to make it would have to have unrestricted access to Microsoft's code database, which nobody has (it's all automated anyway).

Anybody claiming to have a code generator is lying. In fact, anybody claiming to have anything is lying if they also tell you that you have to complete a survey to get it (no matter how many comments try to tell you otherwise). Those surveys only exist to get your informations (email address, product preferences, websites frequented, etc). They tend to have malware attached to them (specifically tracking cookies and key loggers). If you've been taking those surveys (especially if you've been taking a lot of them) then you should think about running some anti-virus scans on your computer.

Also, I'd like to note that, even if it were possible, 360 Haven would most likely refuse to host it, and anybody who uploads it would be met with due consequences. The truth is, it's theft, which is strictly against the rules (specifically, rule 9). I'll be honest, I'm not clear on why the content in the JTAG/RGH section is allowed either. It might be something worth (respectfully) asking one of our admins about. ;)
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6852 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    To answer your question in more detail. Microsoft keeps track of every code they release. In other words, it isn't randomly generated. When a store sells a pre-paid code card, Microsoft is alerted that the code has been lawfully sold, and the code is activated. This is why stolen cards are worthless. To ask for a MS code generator would be like to ask for a social security number generator; it wouldn't work because every code is stored in a database. If a working code generator were to be made, the developer(s) to make it would have to have unrestricted access to Microsoft's code database, which nobody has (it's all automated anyway).

Anybody claiming to have a code generator is lying. In fact, anybody claiming to have anything is lying if they also tell you that you have to complete a survey to get it (no matter how many comments try to tell you otherwise). Those surveys only exist to get your informations (email address, product preferences, websites frequented, etc). They tend to have malware attached to them (specifically tracking cookies and key loggers). If you've been taking those surveys (especially if you've been taking a lot of them) then you should think about running some anti-virus scans on your computer.

Also, I'd like to note that, even if it were possible, 360 Haven would most likely refuse to host it, and anybody who uploads it would be met with due consequences. The truth is, it's theft, which is strictly against the rules (specifically, rule 9). I'll be honest, I'm not clear on why the content in the JTAG/RGH section is allowed either. It might be something worth (respectfully) asking one of our admins about. ;)
    It's a private forum/section.. except the Trainer forum.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9423 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyhero View Post
    i do recall this happening once a few years ago but microsoft was able to track and ban the people who used it a friend got one of his consoles and names banned when he tried it
    A few years ago there was a promotion that enabled you to get 160MSP codes every time you refreshed the page. I just made an app to loop the process and ended up getting 60k MSP in total. I used them for DLC, XBLA and some GOD games and of course changed my gamertag to the current one. It was not a generator, just a promotion bug on the website's behalf. I wasn't penalized nor do I know anybody who was..if so. I guess it's just bad luck for them.

But OP, there will NEVER EVER be an MSP generator. The closest we have to a "generator" is that Monster Hunter game or whatever that is Japanese. You launch the game and get 48hr/14 day trials after converting the credentials. But that's about it.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8150 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990