360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dead Island Riptide Modded thread - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array

Re: Dead Island Riptide Modded thread

Quote Originally Posted by XajNyne View Post
    Ah I see. Thanks for that information. Is that the only way? The Xian save I am playing at the moment is invisible but the guy who made it has drastically over modded it and it freezes too much. I just wanted to make my own save with invisible on and nothing else modded so it won't freeze lol! It'd be nice also if I could get it for all the other characters too.
    Is it one of my saves?
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4938 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

Help me get 16 GB's of Space on Dropbox. = ] http://db.tt/ZPUdJHeX
    GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Is it one of my saves?
    I got it off the new Modio so I'm not sure. Do you know how to make the other characters just invisible and nothing else? ( not Sam B or Xian I got those covered.)
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8160 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Array

I got it off the new Modio so I'm not sure. Do you know how to make the other characters just invisible and nothing else? ( not Sam B or Xian I got those covered.)
    Yessum.(Yes)
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4938 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Advertiser

Array

Yessum.(Yes)
    Care to share? I was hoping to make a set of invisible characters. I only have Sam B and Xian at the moment.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8160 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

Array

Care to share? I was hoping to make a set of invisible characters. I only have Sam B and Xian at the moment.
    Sure, send me the saves you want it done to.

Advertiser

Array

Sure, send me the saves you want it done to.
    I'd rather just know how to make the other 3 characters invisible myself to be honest. I don't feel like starting 3 more fresh saves right at the moment. If you don't want to (or can't) tell me how then no problem. Your call.

Array

I'd rather just know how to make the other 3 characters invisible myself to be honest. I don't feel like starting 3 more fresh saves right at the moment. If you don't want to (or can't) tell me how then no problem. Your call.
    It isn't that(They'll assassinate me if I tell you.). lol
    Why wouldn't I be able to tell you? lmao That had me going pretty hard, I gotta say.

Important

Incase you didn't know you have to extract the file inside your save and that's what you mod. Then the usual inject back when done, Save-Rehash-Resign.
    Plus always keep backups

:P

It ain't a secret or anything, just use DISE(Dead Island Save Editor) and Horizon(or Modio if thats yo thang).
    You can Either add points to the skill tree(Xian(Spectre skill(Less Threat detection)) or Sam B's(Decoy skill(More Threat detction)) both found under the survival Tier) when messing around with your John/Logan/Purna(Even though it's a different characters skill tree they still work(I'm sure you already knew though.).) save or just tick the tweaks on tweak page if you have that accessible.

P.S.
    I had to point out

1. It wouldn't really be that much of a hassle to make fresh saves right, especially if all you wanted was invisibility. lol Plus I assumed you already had characters you were currently using. Ooh, also I think it would have actually been faster and much less work If I had just done it for you instead of writing all this and adding all my random ramblings(and corrections) but then again I never found anything wrong with a little hard work.

2. "Your Call"
    Sounds a bit ominous. hahaha
    Last edited by Cruor; 05-21-2013 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Because I'm weird

Advertiser

Array

It isn't that(They'll assassinate me if I tell you.). lol
    Why wouldn't I be able to tell you? lmao That had me going pretty hard, I gotta say.

Important

Incase you didn't know you have to extract the file inside your save and that's what you mod. Then the usual inject back when done, Save-Rehash-Resign.
    Plus always keep backups

:P

It ain't a secret or anything, just use DISE(Dead Island Save Editor) and Horizon(or Modio if thats yo thang).
    You can Either add points to the skill tree(Xian(Spectre skill) and Sam B's(Decoy skill) both found under the survival Tier) when messing around with your John/Logan/Purna(Even though it's a different characters skill tree they still work(I'm sure you already knew though.).) save or just tick the tweaks on tweak page if you have that accessible.

P.S.
    I had to point out

1. It wouldn't really be that much of a hassle to make fresh saves right, especially if all you wanted was invisibility. lol Plus I assumed you already had characters you were currently using. Ooh, also I think it would have actually been faster and much less work If I had just done it for you instead of writing all this and adding all my random ramblings(and corrections) but then again I never found anything wrong with a little hard work.

2. "Your Call"
    Sounds a bit ominous. hahaha
    1st. Whats so funny? All I meant was if you don't want to help me fine.......or if you don't know how to do it also fine. Where's the joke in that????? "your call" = help or not. No bother to me.

2nd. I know how to mod with DISE. I've done SAM B and XIAN myself. They are easy. I just don't know what skills you have to mod on the other characters to make them invisible. Nothing stands out on the skill tree as obvious as Sam B or Xians skills do.

Anyway thanks for your assistance (I think) I guess I'll figure it out sooner or later.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast