360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Help] Dragon's Dogma Freezing after editing save
Register
    Sareion

[Help] Dragon's Dogma Freezing after editing save

So Im not sure if this is happening to any to anyone else. But after editing my Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen save and loading it it Freezes my Xbox. The save isn't corrupt, any advice would be very appreciated.

I've tried using 2 different methods of Modding my save Jizzabeez DD editor w/ 360 Rev for Rehash resign, and Horizon for editing and rehash/resign. Both with the same results. Not sure if this helps but in both save editors all the Data shows up twice. For instance, my characters stats/inventory/etc show up in 2 different spots. Which may have alot to do with it.

All I've edited was my lvl to 200, all vocations max, max money/rift, 50k hp and stamina, 5k all attacks, 10k all defense. I haven't edited anything else. I have been very thorough to make sure I haven't removed anything, or added anything.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be very thankful.

Array

Re: [Help] Dragon's Dogma Freezing after editing save

That means you edited something you weren't supposed to or went outside the games parameters. For example, if you want to change the xp you have, changing it to 999999 will be fine. Changing it to 9999999, however, will result in a freeze every time.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swizzzy For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: [Help] Dragon's Dogma Freezing after editing save

Quote Originally Posted by swizzzy View Post
    That means you edited something you weren't supposed to or went outside the games parameters. For example, if you want to change the xp you have, changing it to 999999 will be fine. Changing it to 9999999, however, will result in a freeze every time.
    ^This. Often times when editing game saves, if the game freezes when loading the save, you should take note if you've edited anything to a particularly high value and change it to a more reasonable value. What swizzzy described is sometimes known as an overflow; the game expects your values to fall within a certain range, and when they exceed this range, the game crashes in an attempt to figure out how to read them. Editing the values down should fix your issue.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6838 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post: