360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 | Was it Patched?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

What Borderlands 2 | Was it Patched?

Did Borderlands 2's Gearbox company patch all current save editors, with the exception of Gibbed? I can't edit my GPD or anything. Would I need to go offline to use the saves and then hop back online? With the release of the new 61 DLC and the oncoming Tiny Tina DLC is there a way to edit the GPD? I would like some feedback ASAP so I know that I am not wasting my time editing my saves for nothing.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4805 || Posts : 145 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 88 Times in 20 Posts

- Aboard for Destiny Beta (Xbox 360)
    Apart of Meowcenaries Squad - Destiny

abran

Re: Borderlands 2 | Was it Patched?

yes go offline then mod it see if it works then hop back on online and that work for me ill do a tut like in a few

Array

I doubt it, I played some BL2 last night and my GPD was the same although I haven't tried messing with it in weeks so that might also be why it's still modded.
    Though this has happened to me before I just wait awhile before attempting again to go online with a new stat GPD and found that it would then stick.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4980 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

Help me get 16 GB's of Space on Dropbox. = ] http://db.tt/ZPUdJHeX
    GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Array

I have just modded my profile offline n the golden keys go up to 1000 lol TU 8
    use borderland 2 gpd editor.

Array

Alright. I used the GPD Editor. So I'll have to stay offline, edit it then go online. Am I going to need to empty my system cache?

Ok. Yeah, I went offline and modded my GPD and such. None of it carries over when you play online. The save has to already be modded or else NOTHING works. Modding your keys don't work either unless you do it on another account and mod their GPD for let's say 1,000 Keys. Another thing is you won't be able to mod Krieg the Psycho or the Mechomancer AT ALL offline or load them. So no point in doing it. The GPD Editor at this point is patched. Any offline modding you do will need to stay offline, but even then you're limited the the original 4 characters. So I just solved the issue, when you download the update it wipes everything you did on your GPD due to the patch overwriting it. Plus you can't load Krieg or Gaige because it will mark it as !Unloadable!
    Last edited by Xenoith; 05-19-2013 at 05:37 AM.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4805 || Posts : 145 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 88 Times in 20 Posts

- Aboard for Destiny Beta (Xbox 360)
    Apart of Meowcenaries Squad - Destiny

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoith View Post
    Alright. I used the GPD Editor. So I'll have to stay offline, edit it then go online. Am I going to need to empty my system cache?

Ok. Yeah, I went offline and modded my GPD and such. None of it carries over when you play online. The save has to already be modded or else NOTHING works. Modding your keys don't work either unless you do it on another account and mod their GPD for let's say 1,000 Keys. Another thing is you won't be able to mod Krieg the Psycho or the Mechomancer AT ALL offline or load them. So no point in doing it. The GPD Editor at this point is patched. Any offline modding you do will need to stay offline, but even then you're limited the the original 4 characters. So I just solved the issue, when you download the update it wipes everything you did on your GPD due to the patch overwriting it. Plus you can't load Krieg or Gaige because it will mark it as !Unloadable!
    So neither gibbeds save editor and Phillys Gpd Editor work for you?

Phillys GPD- Are you extracting your most recent profile and GPD when you mod it because I remember I got lazy one time and just tried it with a less recent one and found that it would either show up buggy stats or all zero like it was wiped (I remember posting about it on the actual thread).

Gibbeds Save Editor- That sounds like you messed up on something because it wouldn't load up the saves or say it was corrupted when I messed up on the raw tab. Although it might just be in need of another update so I can't say for sure.

What exactly are you modding?
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4980 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

Help me get 16 GB's of Space on Dropbox. = ] http://db.tt/ZPUdJHeX
    GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Inactive Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoith View Post
    Did Borderlands 2's Gearbox company patch all current save editors, with the exception of Gibbed? I can't edit my GPD or anything. Would I need to go offline to use the saves and then hop back online? With the release of the new 61 DLC and the oncoming Tiny Tina DLC is there a way to edit the GPD? I would like some feedback ASAP so I know that I am not wasting my time editing my saves for nothing.

My edited save is all good, look up Gibbed Saved Editor 155, I used that, also be advised that my gold keys were erased along with my perks but i just redit them again using the gpd editor and it worked again.;

barjoe

yes he is i tinhk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast