360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Hitman Trilogy HD Professional Last Level Achievements save (Hitman: Silent Assassin) - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Hitman Trilogy HD Professional Last Level Achievements save (Hitman: Silent Assas

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricalPoison View Post
    You are my hero ! ;) Will you make similar save for Hitman Contracts ?
    Sorry ElectricalPoison and xBASSxMONSTAx, I lost most of all my saves recently cause my Flash Drive I was storing my saves on went corrupt.
    I was actually looking for a Professional contracts save myself, since my Contracts Save was on the second to last level before the flash drive died.
    I really don't want to play the game again from the beginning. lol

The only reason I could upload THIS save was because I had a back up on the 360 HDD cause I knew I wanted to share it since I busted my ass on it.

And if anyone's wondering about Blood Money, that game is on another disc that is scratched beyond playable. Don't buy used games online.

Quote Originally Posted by javsav View Post
    how thanks, you have save to 5 Professional Silent Assassins?
    Sorry javsav, That's the only "Hitman 2: Silent Assassin" save I have left since my flash drive I had my saves on died.
    This save had more than 5 Silent Assassin ranked missions on it though.
    Try loading my save and replay and old mission (first one was easiest) and get Silent Assassin rank.
    It should make it pop since it had more than 5 of them. I think. Try it and let me know if it works and I'll edit my description!

Also If you need help, use that youtube video from NeedToAchieve for the other level(s), he shows how to get Silent Assassin on all the levels

On a related note, does anyone know how I can upload my save to the "Load-and-pop save" area of the downloads section?

I don't see an "upload" button or "new thread" button (sorry I'm still learning the website), and I wanna make sure anyone that needs this save can find it.

I also have a "Syndicate" game save that I backed up for some reason...
    I'll see if it's any good and if so I'll upload that too, being that those are the only saves I have until I play the next game.

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Hitman Trilogy HD Professional Last Level Achievements save (Hitman: Silent Assas

Posted in error (Consolidated replys to not waste posts) please delete this reply
    (or tell me how to do it)
    Last edited by NeoMike; 05-21-2013 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Consolidated replys to not waste posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Posted in error (Consolidated replys to not waste posts) please delete this reply
    (or tell me how to do it)
    Last edited by NeoMike; 05-21-2013 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Consolidated replys to not waste posts

shezon

Thanks for save share NeoMike

solidassassin

Amazing job with this share thank you so much

Losthelp

Thanks for the share

Haven's Warrior lv97
    Gamer

Array

Nice game save!

Array

Thanx man, very useful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast