360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
2 More days to Judgement Day! What will you do? - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Mister Epic

Re: 2 More days to Judgement Day! What will you do?

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFaith View Post
    So what really boggles the minds of most Scientists is how and why did all these Ancient Cultures come to the same month and year that something was going to happen?
    This could've all fit in your above post and you could've just hit the edit button to add on to it.

But that is a curious thing indeed...

Regardless of what was said or predicted, I will stay play the devil's advocate on this matter and remain 50/50.

Interesting stuff.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Epic View Post
    I don't know why you're so "anti-U.S.", especially considering that several of your friends are from there, but that's a mighty high steed you ride.

That would be like me saying "Lol, of course bad dentistry and terrible humor originated from the U.K. lol... obvious reasons." Derp!
    We have great comedy

News Reporter

Array

Oh well, at least Christmas will be cheap this year then, will leave my Xmas shopping until the 22nd just to be sure lol

Array

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    Oh well, at least Christmas will be cheap this year then, will leave my Xmas shopping until the 22nd just to be sure lol
    No Christmas will be the same this year It's still only 2011. Next year on the other hand thats when it will be worth waiting till the 22nd to do the shopping.
    Last edited by TwistedFaith; 05-22-2011 at 07:48 AM.

News Reporter

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFaith View Post
    No Christmas will be the same this year It's still only 2011. Next year on the other hand thats when it will be worth waiting till the 22nd to do the shopping.
    Detect language » Hungarian

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBe larusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchG alicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrish ItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedon ianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRom anianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSw edishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddis hAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBe larusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstoni anFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreek Haitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrish ItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedon ianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRom anianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSw edishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddis h
    Detect language » Hungarian

lol, thats a good point, must have been a long day if I dont even know what year it is. Looks like Xmas will be another expensive one after all then........

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Epic View Post
    This could've all fit in your above post and you could've just hit the edit button to add on to it.

But that is a curious thing indeed...

Regardless of what was said or predicted, I will stay play the devil's advocate on this matter and remain 50/50.

Interesting stuff.
    Yea I could of posted it in the above post but I guess I was trying to go for a more dramitic effect or something. lol
    Last edited by TwistedFaith; 05-22-2011 at 07:48 AM.

Extorris
    Array

Conclusion = Just like the last episode of LOST
    We were all dead from the beginning, We crashed on this so called "island" called Earth, and lived our life on this island, until the end, to find out we were already dead XD

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

heys guys just so everyone knows i stopped judgement day, that is why nuthin happened today, i just told god not today im busy playing sum games maybe next time like 2012 but i may have to postponed it farther just depends on my mood and what game i am playing, lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast