360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Earth Defense Force 2025 - Save Editor v1.3.0.0 (All Versions Supported) - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I Am super Cool
    Philymaster

Array

Re: Earth Defense Force 2025 - Save Editor v1.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Daimashin View Post
    Thank you man. Been waiting forever for this game to get modded. Awesome work.
    Yeah, since i'm a fan of the games i first played trough all difficulties with ranger and wing diver classes before i started modding. ;)

Well, i will eventually release the update later today or tomorrow. 100% (705 in total) weapons freezing the game and make other problems. Aside of that the achievements won't pop up, seems i missed some stat.

btw, has someone tested already that my editor unlocks all stages in 4 coop online mode or just single-player and split-screen?

vertows

work like a peach. thx bro.

anakyn

nice work as always philmasters

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

awesome work on this Philymaster you beast ;)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24473 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

frostpaw

Are the game fully in Japanese?

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

Quote Originally Posted by frostpaw View Post
    Are the game fully in Japanese?
    The actual combat itself is 100% english, the only thing that isn't is the weapon names but i think we all know what a rocket launcher looks like.
    The weapon statistics themselves are 'standard' numbers while the labels for the stats are japanese.
    You can very easily play the game without understanding a bit of japanese, once you get basic menu navigation down it's simple, the objectives are always fairly obvious especially for edf veterans [if its not human, shoot it] and while the 'plot' is completely lost on you, you can argue a plot merely gets in the way of your lone ranger slaughter of easily a thousand or so bugs all swarming you and your unbelievably shitty rifle.
    You may have to test some weapons out to realise they are shit-tier performance wise but if you're playing ranger you strictly want the rifle and rocket launcher and just choose the upgraded stat variants as they become avaliable, my rifle is actually more effective than my launcher, slays hectors in 2 clips.

As for the editor itself, great start, i can't help but notice you're using both isolib and packageio, you've also neglected to make full use of the resign functions present in isolib. Do you need any help with that or did you just intentionally not include it? I only ask because it's frankly a damn shame to neglect it when it's literally right there and involves one command to resign after intializing. If you would like some help feel free to pm me or grab a copy of one of my editors source from the dev section, should get a feel for it immediately then :).
    But as i said, great start, looking forward to the weapon unlocks; fuck collecting them all again!

2014 english release date, bitches be crazy!
    Downloads : 101 || Uploads : 18 || Rep Power : 5651 || Posts : 574 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 463 Times in 200 Posts

I Am super Cool
    Philymaster

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    As for the editor itself, great start, i can't help but notice you're using both isolib and packageio, you've also neglected to make full use of the resign functions present in isolib. Do you need any help with that or did you just intentionally not include it? I only ask because it's frankly a damn shame to neglect it when it's literally right there and involves one command to resign after intializing. If you would like some help feel free to pm me or grab a copy of one of my editors source from the dev section, should get a feel for it immediately then :).
    But as i said, great start, looking forward to the weapon unlocks; fuck collecting them all again!

2014 english release date, bitches be crazy!
    I used X360 in the past, but it corrupted all my saves, while testing this editor. Then i have decided to use IsoLib.dll and it works very well comparing to X360.
    Anyway, will look into your sources to get familiar with it. Thanks for your help with that. :)

The new version will take more time, because the game has so many weapons. The statistics (Just missed one) and some other features like slot name and save date are already done. Also fixed some rounding bugs with armor editing.

Array

thanks for the editor
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4542 || Posts : 257 || Thanks : 125 || Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast