360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Dynasty Warriors 8 Editor V1.2.2.0 - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Array

Re: Dynasty Warriors 8 Editor

Wont work for me. :(

I edit all my characters to max stats. It saves fine and I'm able to resign and rehash no probs but when loading the save on DW8 it says this save is damaged?

Here's a backup of my save I try to edit but always ends up corrupted: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6z...ors_8_save.rar
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5199 || Posts : 610 || Thanks : 495 || Thanked 620 Times in 178 Posts

Array

Thank you for the great work!

abody

when i do what i wont and go to my xbox and start the game . it says the save file is damage or memory something where i go ronge

Haven Donator

Array

The editor is fine this is all you need to do....

1) Get your save from ur xbox and bring it to your pc (Don't know how? stop modding)
    2) Download Horizon
    3) Extract FULL save do not open in package manager if you do ur a idiot(Sly says to open the full save not the extracted one, read don't just download)
    4) Open save in editor do what u want then just save then rehash and resign in Horizon then save to device

MAKE BACKUP before modding in case you don goof which most people do.....

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by xBASSxMONSTAx View Post
    Wont work for me. :(
    I edit all my characters to max stats. It saves fine and I'm able to resign and rehash no probs but when loading the save on DW8 it says this save is damaged?

Here's a backup of my save I try to edit but always ends up corrupted: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6z...ors_8_save.rar
    I loaded it in the editor and I did get an error. It appears whatever you used prior to this editor (a trainer maybe) edited your Cao Ren's level to 1122 (and Dong Zhuo is at level 1024 with normal stats) which the max is level 99.

I can't tell you what caused your save to be corrupted due to that level 1122/1024 but, I can assure you that this was not caused by the editor due to how the code is written (considering the level is disabled to be written and only read).

Your save loaded up just fine when I changed those to the proper values

Quote Originally Posted by Game Wizard View Post
    The editor is fine this is all you need to do....
    Thanks, I only use this myself (no trainers) and I have at least used this on 2 different xboxes(saves) and PCs, no issues here. So I suppose it should be added not use you any other conflicting programs such as trainers (that may have incorrect values/offsets).

I should also mention that the editor creates a .bak for you of your last save before your last modifications were done -- within the save filepath as the editor -- as some of you may have already noticed.
    Last edited by slyfuldragon; 07-18-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5874 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by abody View Post
    when i do what i wont and go to my xbox and start the game . it says the save file is damage or memory something where i go ronge
    Please upload your save and be more elaborate of what you have done prior to the damaged save. Otherwise I will disregard this as some tend to create error report posts and don't follow up with their own posts.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5874 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    I loaded it in the editor and I get an error. It appears whatever you used prior to this editor (a trainer maybe) edited your Cao Ren's level to 1122 (and Dong Zhuo is at level 1024 with normal stats) which the max is level 99.

I can't tell you what caused your save to be corrupted due to that level 1122/1024 but, I can assure you that this was not caused by the editor due to how the code is written (considering the level is disabled to be written and only read).

Thanks, I only use this myself (no trainers) and I have at least used this on 2 different xboxes(saves) and PCs, no issues here. So I suppose it should be added not use you any other conflicting programs such as trainers (that may have incorrect values/offsets).

I should also mention that the editor creates a .bak for you of your last save before your last modifications were done -- within the save filepath as the editor -- as some of you may have already noticed.
    i would like to say Sly that i have tested this editor and it has worked out great for me bro, i have had no issues and also this is one of the best if not the best DW game there is IMO :D, i have not used the editor on my main save since i want to beat it normally then i will mod to destroy the game :D, also i know of a way to fill the rage meter very fast ;) playing normally, if Sly or anyone else wants to know how let me know and i will post how
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 07-18-2013 at 11:09 PM.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i would like to say Sly that i have tested this editor and it has worked out great for me bro, i have had no issues and also this is one of the best if not the best DW game there is IMO :D, i have not used the editor on my main save since i want to beat it normally then i will mod to destroy the game :D, also i know of a way to fill the rage meter very fast ;) playing normally, if Sly or anyone else wants to know how let me know and i will post how
    Thanks bro.
    The rage meter is it from editing one of the Character Skills? If so I was able to do the same and "Max/Unlock all Character Skills (including the Weapon Character Skills -- not to be confused with Weapon Skills)" will be added into the next version.

Still looking into weapon editing, got everything all written down but just trying to figure out a way to implement it in the editor since the weapons tend to change and don't have a specific order.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast