360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Modding dark souls weapons - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

Re: Modding dark souls weapons

Been trying to figure out how to add certain effects to weapons, or just straight up mod the damage capabilities of weapons. I've been looking for that furysword that can curse people online, which I find most funny. I've also been wondering how to make my health really unlimited, rather than just high. People can still kill me with bleed weapons, so I just counter that with bloodbite ring. If there's an easier way just to mod the bleed resistance, that would work as well.

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    this is one of those games where everytime you think you're finally making progress, you then realize you're not getting anywhere, all it takes is one misstep and you're falling to your death, the enemy patterns are easy to learn and took me no time but its the instant death pits and traps that make this game one of the most frustrating i've ever experienced.
    I definitely agree that those ledges can be extremely frustrating, nothing like spending 30+ minutes getting through an area only to roll a bit too far and fall to your death and have to do it all again. I will admit that I've had to stop and check a guide more than once to figure out where the hell I needed to go, and more than once wandered into the wrong area and got completely destroyed. Then going back to try to find the humanity etc that was dropped is another pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    It isn't for everyone, and that's okay. Every gamer is different, after all. It reminds me of the old days playing those ultra difficult games on NES and SNES, and you really gotta be into that sort of thing for Dark Souls to work for you. If somebody were to make a Rogue-like as a 3D game, Dark Souls would be it. Unforgiving, unyielding, completely uncompromising. It's not enough to just be good at games in general; staying alive in and of itself is a challenge! I once heard a reviewer refer to dying in Dark Souls as less a punishment and more a core game mechanic: you WILL die, and death is there to help conquer the learning curve. But let's be honest here: Dark Souls is difficult for difficulty's sake, and that doesn't appeal to everybody.
    Yeah, very few games these days are "nintendo hard", maybe I like it because I grew up playing those games like battletoads that were notoriously hard to finish. In the end it really does come down to the player, with most games being a bit difficult at best, starting to play dark souls is a big change to get used to because of the unforgiving nature of the game. The best thing to do when starting the game is to realize that you will die, and you will die often, and it will get extremely frustrating, but it is also part of the game mechanic. This game was made to kill you as much as possible and test your resolve, especially some of the boss battles because they hit like a truck and give you very little chance to figure out their moves, I know lots of people who have never played more than a few hours before stopping, some quit after dying too many times on the first boss. The best analogy for this game would be teaching someone to swim by throwing them into the deep end of the pool and telling them to swim or sink and walking away.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5460 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

I know this is an old post but I recently viewed a video on youtube & the guy had Quelaag's Furysword & it was placing curses on players he hit. Anyway the guy killed with it turned into crystal. I was looking into how it was possible & found this post. I'm hoping someone may have some ideas.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

does any of you know how to make armor larger in dark souls if you do please reply :(

Array

Is anyone able to tell me how to add Curse to Quelaags Furysword on PS3? I got killed today several times by someone with infinite HP/Sta using that weapon on every single person in the Forrest, so i know it exists. I managed to figure out it has something to do with changing the Item values through HEX-Editing but am not sure how to. Even if the weapon would have 2-3Dur it would be fine, just perfect for killing hackers only.

Thanks in advance

Array

can you please upload default.xex file of dark souls 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123