360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dynasty Warriors 8 Best Yet?
Register
    Array

What Dynasty Warriors 8 Best Yet?

So I heard its the best one yet in the series. I just want to know what my haven bros think! please give details.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Dynasty Warriors 8 Best Yet?

to me is the best DW game out thus far, my reasons are:

1: combos feel more fluid and combat is better then previous games
    2: every character has 4 musou attacks :D
    3. Rage Mode, there is a meter by the character portrait in battle that when you feel up you can enter rage mode which is like an enhanced mode, you are faster, stronger, and can do a rage musou attack ;)
    4. all kinds of weapons to choose from and characters ;)
    5. Ambition Mode, a mode where you can build up your fame, allies and other stuff to get the Emperor to come to your camp, even after that you can still keep playing to get all allies and fame ;), a great mode to play after story mode
    6. story mode has what if scenarios, makes it interesting to see what may have happened if so and so didn't die at this battle

those are some of the main reasons of why i think this is the best DW game there is, but its ultimately up to the player playing the game to decide if they will like it, dont let anyone affect your decision, you should decide for yourself, if you have played the other DW games then this one is a must buy, but if you haven't and your hesitate then this one is still a good one to start with, again in the end its up to you if you want to get the game and play it
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Array

Thanks Cloud! Im a Huge DWs Fan so this clears up alot! Im probably getting this now! Closed.

Haven Donator
    Array

i cannot explain a lot from this game but its just perfect it has a lot of stuff and lots of thing to do even when you finish story mode it has ambition a mode that you play and play to get materials and stuff so you can receive the emperor but that mode is just awesome everytime you beat an stage it increase difficulty and you get more things from it and famous officers too, in other things there is the rage mosou something that when you activate it you crush the battlefield with it well just buy the game you wont be disappointed and more that it has online on every mode on this game the only thing its missing and i miss too is the bodyguards you select on other mode you can on ambition but on other modes no... i hope they release an XL or empire so i can create an officer yeah!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iKing For This Useful Post:

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    to me is the best DW game out thus far, my reasons are:

1: combos feel more fluid and combat is better then previous games
    2: every character has 4 musou attacks :D
    3. Rage Mode, there is a meter by the character portrait in battle that when you feel up you can enter rage mode which is like an enhanced mode, you are faster, stronger, and can do a rage musou attack ;)
    4. all kinds of weapons to choose from and characters ;)
    5. Ambition Mode, a mode where you can build up your fame, allies and other stuff to get the Emperor to come to your camp, even after that you can still keep playing to get all allies and fame ;), a great mode to play after story mode
    6. story mode has what if scenarios, makes it interesting to see what may have happened if so and so didn't die at this battle

those are some of the main reasons of why i think this is the best DW game there is, but its ultimately up to the player playing the game to decide if they will like it, dont let anyone affect your decision, you should decide for yourself, if you have played the other DW games then this one is a must buy, but if you haven't and your hesitate then this one is still a good one to start with, again in the end its up to you if you want to get the game and play it

yep best info i read......lol
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5828 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Haven Donator
    Array

If you have been a fan or are a fan of the DW series then this one is a must have. I have to say ive played all the DW games except the first one and two of the Xtreme legends that were only for Sony and I have never enjoyed a level as much as I have enjoyed Chanban Shu side. It is the only time in the history of me playing DW where I actually felt like I was in a war lol.

Was epic for me, I was playing by myself as Zhang Fei and during the defend Changban bridge part of the level it was me, Zhao Yun and like 4 generics just fighting side by side killing an onslaught of Cao Cao's men and generals. The banter between Zhao Yun and Zhang Fei just added to the experience.

Xixa

Best in some aspects but Ambition mode seems a little lacking at the end.