360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[PS3] - Tales Of Xillia - Cheat Codes - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array

Re: [PS3] - Tales Of Xillia - Cheat Codes

Thanks for the codes, after I finally finish Tales Of Vesperia I'll tackle this game

Array

Awesome Seph!!! I havent tried this game yet and its been awhile since i jumped on my PS3, but i will give these a try.
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5120 || Posts : 296 || Thanks : 97 || Thanked 46 Times in 27 Posts

"When the Rich wage war...It's the Poor who die"

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

No problem guys.

Codes should work for BLJS10120, BLES01815, BLUS31006, BLUS41029, and NPUB31136.
    Don't forget to use the correct Game-ID
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9382 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Seph - Question about adding Items;

If you add every item, will it automatically pop Achievements for obtaining xx amount of Items? (Basically causing Trophies to unlock in the wrong order, because you can't have every item at the start normally).

Or does the game only register an Item after using it? (And would it instantly register 99 Items if you used 1 of a batch of 99 if that were the case?)

Also, does the same apply for Tales of Symphonia Chronicles? (Both games, ToS + DoTNW)

Thanks for the codes btw!
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5847 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    Seph - Question about adding Items;

If you add every item, will it automatically pop Achievements for obtaining xx amount of Items? (Basically causing Trophies to unlock in the wrong order, because you can't have every item at the start normally).

Or does the game only register an Item after using it? (And would it instantly register 99 Items if you used 1 of a batch of 99 if that were the case?)

Also, does the same apply for Tales of Symphonia Chronicles? (Both games, ToS + DoTNW)

Thanks for the codes btw!

I have never cared about achievements or gamer scores, so i can't really say if the cheats unlock achievements/trophies.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Trophies Guide

1. He’s Emil (Bronze) — Emil has obtained 10 titles. He seems to be doing all right.

2. Marta in Love (Bronze) — Marta has obtained 10 titles. She’s a 16-year-old in love with love.

3. Singled Out in the Coliseum (Silver) — Won the single battle in the Coliseum with a special battle. You must be really special.

4. Party All Night (Silver) — Won the party battle in the Coliseum with a special battle. Party on.

5. Monster Idol (Silver) — Won the monster battle in the Coliseum with a special battle. Lots of special flags.

6. Cooked My First Meal (Bronze) — You cooked for the first time. There’s always a first time for everything.

7. You’ve Changed (Bronze) — Your monster transformed for the first time. It’s a fresh beginning! Yeah.

8. Let’s Unison (Bronze) — You performed a unison attack for the first time. Let’s keep at it!

9. Finality-Ratatosk (Bronze) — Performed a mystic arte for the first time. It’s time for a counterattack!

10. Synthesizer (Bronze) — You synthesized for the first time. Let’s breathe new life into your possessions!

11. Beginning Wanderer (Bronze) — You’ve encountered 100 battles. Go and fight more.

12. Hit Parade (Bronze) — Your maximum hit number is 10! You’re showing your love for combos.

13. One Hundred (Bronze) — You played for 100 hours. No seriously, you did.

14. Professor Monster (Silver) — You completed the Monster Book. You must now know everything about monsters.

15. Engager (Bronze) — You have formed 10 pacts with monsters. Please be nice to them.

16. By the Way… (Silver) — You watched all the skits. You are a true artist of conversation.

Hidden Trophies:

17. True Dawn of the New World (Platinum) — You have obtained all trophies. This truly is the dawn of a new world!

18. I’m Emil (Silver) — Emil has obtained all titles. He’s not so bad, is he?

19. Super Marta (Silver) — Marta has obtained all titles. She now knows what true love is.

20. World in Discord (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 1. Let’s start off as friends.

21. Troubled Heart (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 2. Let’s get going Emil!

22. Footfalls of Tomorrow (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 3. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

23. Light and Darkness (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 4. Our journey is not over yet!

24. Truth Behind the Mask (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 5. Get some rest.

25. Dark Premonition (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 6. I believe in you Regal.

26. Reawakened Memories (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 7. I’ve hated Lloyd for a long time, but now…

27. Eternal Bond (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 8. The final battle with Richter.

28. Normal Ending (Bronze) — You cleared the story and obtained the “normal ending.” Did your heart resonate?

29. True Ending (Silver) — You cleared the story and obtained the “true ending.” Their journey continues.

30. Bad Ending (Bronze) — You cleared the story and obtained the “bad ending.” You sure you wanted to do that?

31. Yeah Phoenix (Bronze) — You defeated the Phoenix. It’s a phoenix, so it’s not really dead.

32. Katz? Katz. (Gold) — You fulfilled “Treasure Hunter’s Trophy – The Truth.” The truth is “meow,” meow.

33. Gladsheim Buster (Gold) — You conquered Gladsheim. You are a true warrior.

34. Hard is Hard (Bronze) — Cleared the game with the difficulty set to “Hard.” I’m sure you can do “Mania,” too.

35. Mania Maniac (Silver) — Cleared the game with the difficulty set to “Mania.” I’m sure you can clear it on “Unknown.”

36. Return to Normal (Gold) — Cleared the game with the difficulty set to “Unknown.” What did you see in the unknown?

37. Ultimate Unison (Bronze) — You performed Ars Nova, Emil and Marta’s special unison attack. Burn baby, burn!

38. Forever Wandering (Bronze) — You’ve encountered 1,000 battles. Battle today, battle tomorrow.

39. Hit Emperor (Silver) — Your maximum hit number is 100! This is passion!

40. High Engager (Bronze) — You have formed 150 pacts with monsters. Are you all having fun?

41. Master Engager (Gold) — You have formed pacts with all monsters. You are the king of the monster world.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 04-13-2014 at 10:21 AM.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9382 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I have never cared about achievements or gamer scores, so i can't really say if the cheats unlock achievements/trophies.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Trophies Guide

1. He’s Emil (Bronze) — Emil has obtained 10 titles. He seems to be doing all right.

2. Marta in Love (Bronze) — Marta has obtained 10 titles. She’s a 16-year-old in love with love.

3. Singled Out in the Coliseum (Silver) — Won the single battle in the Coliseum with a special battle. You must be really special.

4. Party All Night (Silver) — Won the party battle in the Coliseum with a special battle. Party on.

5. Monster Idol (Silver) — Won the monster battle in the Coliseum with a special battle. Lots of special flags.

6. Cooked My First Meal (Bronze) — You cooked for the first time. There’s always a first time for everything.

7. You’ve Changed (Bronze) — Your monster transformed for the first time. It’s a fresh beginning! Yeah.

8. Let’s Unison (Bronze) — You performed a unison attack for the first time. Let’s keep at it!

9. Finality-Ratatosk (Bronze) — Performed a mystic arte for the first time. It’s time for a counterattack!

10. Synthesizer (Bronze) — You synthesized for the first time. Let’s breathe new life into your possessions!

11. Beginning Wanderer (Bronze) — You’ve encountered 100 battles. Go and fight more.

12. Hit Parade (Bronze) — Your maximum hit number is 10! You’re showing your love for combos.

13. One Hundred (Bronze) — You played for 100 hours. No seriously, you did.

14. Professor Monster (Silver) — You completed the Monster Book. You must now know everything about monsters.

15. Engager (Bronze) — You have formed 10 pacts with monsters. Please be nice to them.

16. By the Way… (Silver) — You watched all the skits. You are a true artist of conversation.

Hidden Trophies:

17. True Dawn of the New World (Platinum) — You have obtained all trophies. This truly is the dawn of a new world!

18. I’m Emil (Silver) — Emil has obtained all titles. He’s not so bad, is he?

19. Super Marta (Silver) — Marta has obtained all titles. She now knows what true love is.

20. World in Discord (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 1. Let’s start off as friends.

21. Troubled Heart (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 2. Let’s get going Emil!

22. Footfalls of Tomorrow (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 3. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

23. Light and Darkness (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 4. Our journey is not over yet!

24. Truth Behind the Mask (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 5. Get some rest.

25. Dark Premonition (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 6. I believe in you Regal.

26. Reawakened Memories (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 7. I’ve hated Lloyd for a long time, but now…

27. Eternal Bond (Bronze) — Cleared chapter 8. The final battle with Richter.

28. Normal Ending (Bronze) — You cleared the story and obtained the “normal ending.” Did your heart resonate?

29. True Ending (Silver) — You cleared the story and obtained the “true ending.” Their journey continues.

30. Bad Ending (Bronze) — You cleared the story and obtained the “bad ending.” You sure you wanted to do that?

31. Yeah Phoenix (Bronze) — You defeated the Phoenix. It’s a phoenix, so it’s not really dead.

32. Katz? Katz. (Gold) — You fulfilled “Treasure Hunter’s Trophy – The Truth.” The truth is “meow,” meow.

33. Gladsheim Buster (Gold) — You conquered Gladsheim. You are a true warrior.

34. Hard is Hard (Bronze) — Cleared the game with the difficulty set to “Hard.” I’m sure you can do “Mania,” too.

35. Mania Maniac (Silver) — Cleared the game with the difficulty set to “Mania.” I’m sure you can clear it on “Unknown.”

36. Return to Normal (Gold) — Cleared the game with the difficulty set to “Unknown.” What did you see in the unknown?

37. Ultimate Unison (Bronze) — You performed Ars Nova, Emil and Marta’s special unison attack. Burn baby, burn!

38. Forever Wandering (Bronze) — You’ve encountered 1,000 battles. Battle today, battle tomorrow.

39. Hit Emperor (Silver) — Your maximum hit number is 100! This is passion!

40. High Engager (Bronze) — You have formed 150 pacts with monsters. Are you all having fun?

41. Master Engager (Gold) — You have formed pacts with all monsters. You are the king of the monster world.
    Awesome!

Just tested Xillia myself, the codes work flawlessly. The 99 Items revert to 15 Max if this is a first playthrough and you haven't unlocked the "99 Max Item Capacity" in grade shop, but other than that it's great. It also doesn't pop any Achievements like Treasure Hunter ones, etc.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5847 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    Awesome!

Just tested Xillia myself, the codes work flawlessly. The 99 Items revert to 15 Max if this is a first playthrough and you haven't unlocked the "99 Max Item Capacity" in grade shop, but other than that it's great. It also doesn't pop any Achievements like Treasure Hunter ones, etc.
    I am glad that others have successfully gotten these to work. I am really struggling. Trying to use Bruteforce Save Data, whenever I try to apply cheats to my Tales of Xillia file, my save is corrupt when I try to load it. I have been trying to find answers through this forum and others, but I can't seem to find the information I need in order to fix this corruption, or prevent it during Cheat application. :\ Anyone have any suggestions?

PS -- I also have Tales of Graces f, and the method I am using works perfectly fine for it, and all my other games. Tales of Xillia seems to be a special case. Is there something I am not doing correctly for protected files, or something? I apologize that this question has come up frequently.. but I have browsed through every page of this thread and I can't seem to get it working.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Genie View Post
    I am glad that others have successfully gotten these to work. I am really struggling. Trying to use Bruteforce Save Data, whenever I try to apply cheats to my Tales of Xillia file, my save is corrupt when I try to load it. I have been trying to find answers through this forum and others, but I can't seem to find the information I need in order to fix this corruption, or prevent it during Cheat application. :\ Anyone have any suggestions?

PS -- I also have Tales of Graces f, and the method I am using works perfectly fine for it, and all my other games. Tales of Xillia seems to be a special case. Is there something I am not doing correctly for protected files, or something? I apologize that this question has come up frequently.. but I have browsed through every page of this thread and I can't seem to get it working.

Check your games.conf. Make sure this - see below -

; “Tales of Xillia”
    [BLJS10120/BLES01815/BLUS31006/BLUS41029/NPUB31136]
    ;disc_hash_key=
    secure_file_id:*=2E7F0BC9F5383AB3DC4E8EA303F04D8A

Has been added properly.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast