360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dark Souls modded save female and male V2 - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

Re: Dark Souls modded save female and male V2

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    yea really bro, why would you take a save like this online? have fun getting banned.. lol
    The game isn't Monitor there are hundreds off people the have modded the leader boards. I have modded dynasty warriors 8 leader boards and didn't get banned, The only game I have been banned from is forza horizon but just from that game and you hardly ever get banned, I've only been banned once from xbox live and that's because I put a swear word in my bio. I've also modded my gamerscore from like 75000g to over 100000g and have not been banned. So don't comment unless you are sure. Thanks
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4517 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Array

Quote Originally Posted by fromscarface View Post
    The game isn't Monitor there are hundreds off people the have modded the leader boards. I have modded dynasty warriors 8 leader boards and didn't get banned, The only game I have been banned from is forza horizon but just from that game and you hardly ever get banned, I've only been banned once from xbox live and that's because I put a swear word in my bio. I've also modded my gamerscore from like 75000g to over 100000g and have not been banned. So don't comment unless you are sure. Thanks
    still not worth the risk imo but be my guest, lol if you could get away with it i'd find it utterly hillarious to watch someone go around beasting every invader that crosses your path, could u post some vids? i'd love to see it..

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    still not worth the risk imo but be my guest, lol if you could get away with it i'd find it utterly hillarious to watch someone go around beasting every invader that crosses your path, could u post some vids? i'd love to see it..
    look at the leader boards on the game and I don't have a good recorder and my iPhone 5 would be difficult to record with
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4517 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Array

does this only work for 360?or could it work for pc too?

Array

quick question bro if u don't mind, can this save set be used without any dlc? cause i don't have the game anymore but will be getting it again next week and wanna know if i need to buy the dlc for it before loading up these saves. -_-

Array

nice modded save

xXUndeadDonXx

great save. I got this game on games with gold last month I think and I haven't been able to get into it really cause every time I turn around I'm dieing... (While yes I know i could just farm xp and lvl up... i kinda just wanna enjoy the game.) not as hardcore as i used to be. This will allow me to play and just enjoy it. Kudos

Array

Hi I'm kind of a noob to this, I tried to download the file and it was trying to search the web for a program. Do I need to install something for the draks file to work? Any help would be great! :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast