360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Anyone have experience with Sacred 2 items?
    HavenAnon

Anyone have experience with Sacred 2 items?

I cleaned up a backup save file so that my character only has two items in her backpack, but I still can't find them in the hex editor in order to change their values. I downloaded a chart of "item ids" but searching for them didn't do anything and searching for the values of the modifiers didn't do anything. If anyone knows what structure the items follow I'd appreciate some tips.

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Anyone have experience with Sacred 2 items?

Quote Originally Posted by HavenAnon View Post
    I cleaned up a backup save file so that my character only has two items in her backpack, but I still can't find them in the hex editor in order to change their values. I downloaded a chart of "item ids" but searching for them didn't do anything and searching for the values of the modifiers didn't do anything. If anyone knows what structure the items follow I'd appreciate some tips.
    You have to use Offzip/Packzip on the Save before you can mod it.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14358 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

HavenAnon

Re: Anyone have experience with Sacred 2 items?

I'm sorry, I should have been clearer. I have offzipped my save into separate .dat files and I have located the .dat that contains my character. Opening the .dat with HxD and searching for the item ids turns up invalid searches. The rest of the character data is easy to read and edit because it follows an easy to see pattern, but I can't find any pattern with the items.

If I could just get a basic description of the structure I'd be able to identify it by eye in the hex editor.