360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WWE2K14 Update: New Features, Superstars,30 Years of WrestleMania Mode,Phenom Edition
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

WWE2K14 Update: New Features, Superstars,30 Years of WrestleMania Mode,Phenom Edition

Checkout the following links :P

-New Gameplay Improvements (New Navigation System,Striking Changes,Reversal System Improvements,Catapult Finishers,New OMG Moves,2 Count):
    http://wwe.2k.com/news/us-gameplay-improvements.php

- Phenom Edition: http://wwe.2k.com/news/us-phenom-edi...nouncement.php

- Single Playermode "30 Years of Wrestlemania Mode": http://wwe.2k.com/news/us-30-years-of-wrestlemania.php

- Updated Roster: http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/roster

- Summerslam Axxess Livestream Reveal (August 16th + 17th): http://wwe.2k.com/news/us-watch-wwe2k14-livestream.php

- Triple H and Cory Ledesma Interview about WWE 2k14 and 30-Years of Wrestlemania Mode: http://www.layfieldreport.com/_Creat...-Ledesma-.blog

Greate announcements. Hopefully they won't mess up the roster with too much Attitude Era Superstars. Bring back the full current roster 2K! :(
    Your thoughts?
    Last edited by Hacker-T; 08-13-2013 at 11:04 PM.
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5793 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hacker-T For This Useful Post:

Developer

Array

Re: WWE2K14 Update: New Features, Superstars,30 Years of WrestleMania Mode,Phenom Edi

All I can say is that I gave up all hope of 2k14 after seeing the trailer .. but this gives me something to think upon .. although not much its still the same old WWE 13 shit lol

Hope they come up with something cool

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5130 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Black_Productions

Re: WWE2K14 Update: New Features, Superstars,30 Years of WrestleMania Mode,Phenom Edi

With the theme being 30 years of Wrestlemania, does anyone else think Mr. T will be in? I have a feeling he might since he was involve in the first two Wrestlemanias in the main event. It could be a waste of space but he could be the funniest character to use.

Anyway, I am hoping the Create-A-Special Move has been re-done as well as more features in Edit Championship or at least an entirely re-done Create-A-Championship with the same mechanics of the championship editor.

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

My 10 fav WM Matches for the 30 Years of WM Mode would be:

WM 03: Hulk Hogan vs André The Giant
    WM 12: Bret Hart vs HBK
    WM 17: The Rock vs Stone Cold
    WM 19: Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar
    WM 20: Benoit vs HHH vs HBK
    WM 21: Batista vs HHH
    WM 24: Edge vs Undertaker
    WM 26: HBK vs Undertaker
    WM 27: HHH vs Undertaker
    WM 29: CM Punk vs Undertaker

BTW: 14x more Superstars confirmed from the 2k14 screenshot's crowd tshirts
    01.)Roddy Piper
    02.)Mick Foley
    03.)Jinder Mahal
    04.)Mark Henry
    05.)Randy Orton
    06.)Sheamus
    07.)Drew McIntyre
    08.)Heath Slater
    09.)Zack Ryder
    10.)CM Punk
    11.)Daniel Bryan
    12.)The Miz
    13.)Rey Mysterio
    14.)Chris Jericho
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5793 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

ScarfaceGangsta

Roster wise, I have a feeling this will be the best wrestling game ever created. The gameplay though, is what has me worried. After all the glitches and bugs in '13 that would just right out ruin a match, you have to wonder if any of those are still present in 2K14.

Black_Productions

With Hogan in the game, I have a feeling his comeback will be overused online but that is to be expected.

Oh yeah, another thing I'd like to see in the game is the heel equivalent for Comebacks because heels don't go into a move frenzy to gain the edge, they do something cheap like rake the eyes, hit a low blow, use the ref as a weapon, throw the opponent out of the ring in a quick manner.

javiergard

With the 30 year's of WrestleMania theme this year I am curious to see who else will be apart of that roster. I don't think they'll put Benoit on the game for obvious reasons despite his WM XX match, I'm wondering if Angle could be apart of the game and have Angle vs. Eddie or if they'll just give us Undertaker vs. Kane or even Lesnar vs. Goldberg for WM XX. Can't wait to see what WM arenas will be in and if they updated them, hopefully the WM 24 arena will look much better in the game.

Black_Productions

No denying Chris Benoit's skill as a wrestler (despite his last days) but the one Canadian I want in is Owen Hart. I heard Martha Hart is allowing WWE to use Owen's likeness and name in WWE DVDs and such so it'd be pretty sweet to have Owen in to re-enact his match against Bret at WM 10 (On a side note, Yokozuna could also make the roster due to his main event match at WM 10 against Bret Hart.)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast