360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dragon Age Origins and DA2 non-Story related DLC
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

Dragon Age Origins and DA2 non-Story related DLC

So I really enjoy the Dragon Age series. While the 2nd game left more to be desired, I did really enjoy it. The intro trailer specifically. I really wanted the spear he has in that trailer and I spent the whole game looking for it. Little did I know it was a waste of time. Turned out it was a special event DLC that I missed out on. I tried to find mods for it on Xbox to get the weapon to no avail. I had given up hope. Just recently however I stumbled upon this link.

http://social.bioware.com/da2/dlc_bundle/

Apparently they give almost every gear related DLC away in DAO and DA2 for free on PS3, Xbox and (not that it means much) PC. I am unsure how long this will be active but if anyone wants in on this its maybe now or possibly never. The only DLC that seems to be missing is the Blood Dragon Armor while disappointing I find understandable since it actually effects 3 games and not just one.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dstrbd Ninja For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Dragon Age Origins and DA2 non-Story related DLC

Great Find!! Out of curiousity what are the big hangups with DAO2? I love the first game and I've heard from reviews and a couple friends that the second game was a bit meh at best. Is it because there was less character development in the story or that they tried changing the control scheme to be more console friendly?

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Dragon Age Origins and DA2 non-Story related DLC

Quote Originally Posted by Nesx View Post
    Great Find!! Out of curiousity what are the big hangups with DAO2? I love the first game and I've heard from reviews and a couple friends that the second game was a bit meh at best. Is it because there was less character development in the story or that they tried changing the control scheme to be more console friendly?

I think that the gameplay in 2 was much smoother but the limited exploration and over-use of the same environments didn't immerse people in the story. It was something we felt we were just watching rather than instigating. In the first game everything and everyone rippled off of what your main character did. The way the story was done in 2 just felt fake.