360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Splinter Sell Balcklist Save
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Splinter Sell Balcklist Save

Sorry for the delay, This save is right after the introduction no missions have been completed It has $70 000.

I have Completed the first mission & I got to say Ubisoft have stepped it up a knotch with splinter Cell way way better than previous games but the enthesis is on money you can't loadout crap without it. Save 2 $303550
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by agent zero; 08-16-2013 at 02:22 PM.
    Downloads : 6 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4580 || Posts : 275 || Thanks : 158 || Thanked 216 Times in 64 Posts

Array

Re: Splinter Sell Balcklist Save

Yeah I hope someone can get an editor for this one. All this game needs is to modify the money.

Been playing the PS3 version, so I haven't got a save for the 360 yet, but if anymore saves are needed, I can upload (and test)

MastaOfEvil

Quote Originally Posted by CK0 View Post
    Yeah I hope someone can get an editor for this one. All this game needs is to modify the money.

Been playing the PS3 version, so I haven't got a save for the 360 yet, but if anymore saves are needed, I can upload (and test)
    Just uploaded an editor to the mod tools section.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MastaOfEvil For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Nice 1 Evil, Thanks.
    Downloads : 6 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4580 || Posts : 275 || Thanks : 158 || Thanked 216 Times in 64 Posts

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Ya money is easy to find. I don't have any Tokens so I can't look for those. I have been trying to add duplicate mods to my Pistol to increase the stats on it to ridiculous amounts. but the save LOVES byte counts lol. So far I found 4 Byte counts and a equipped mods count. But I still freeze after fixing those... I think there may be more lol.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14322 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Ya money is easy to find. I don't have any Tokens so I can't look for those. I have been trying to add duplicate mods to my Pistol to increase the stats on it to ridiculous amounts. but the save LOVES byte counts lol. So far I found 4 Byte counts and a equipped mods count. But I still freeze after fixing those... I think there may be more lol.

u need any help researching and coding a awesome fullblown editor ? let me know....I Love byte Counts , and complicated structures :P
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8673 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jappi88 For This Useful Post:

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    u need any help researching and coding a awesome fullblown editor ? let me know....I Love byte Counts , and complicated structures :P
    Sure man, I probably won't make an Editor for the game (Money and Tokens would be the most I could make the Editor for lol). But I did swap weapon mods from other guns onto my pistol (mods that had the same byte count length). It does work, but I don't think it does anything in-game (I didn't notice a difference in stats). I was then able to re-equip the mod I replaced, so now I have 8/5 mods on my Pistol lol.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14322 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Sure man, I probably won't make an Editor for the game (Money and Tokens would be the most I could make the Editor for lol). But I did swap weapon mods from other guns onto my pistol (mods that had the same byte count length). It does work, but I don't think it does anything in-game (I didn't notice a difference in stats). I was then able to re-equip the mod I replaced, so now I have 8/5 mods on my Pistol lol.
    ok , we could do that then , tool with money,tokens and weapon mods
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8673 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jappi88 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast