360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Diablo 3 Anticipation
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

yush Diablo 3 Anticipation

Well im not sure about other haven members, but I am so stoked that it is only a couple of weeks away before the release of diablo 3 for consoles. I tried to play the PC version, but the auction house was a horrible idea. Finally there will be a reason to get my barb to paragon level 100!!! So who else is excited other than myself and what class will you start as?
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5157 || Posts : 296 || Thanks : 97 || Thanked 46 Times in 27 Posts

"When the Rich wage war...It's the Poor who die"

Haven's Warrior lv97
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Diablo 3 Anticipation

I am excited to, because I used to play it for PC but my PC can't handle it anymore. I am getting it for the 360 and it looks like it is going to be a lot of fun. I hope that someone here at 3H can make a mod tool for it (Offline, maybe online) so I can add stuff like gold and rare/legendary weapons.

Security
    Overlord

Array

im down for some diablo 3 i really enjoyed diablo 1,2 i havent played the pc version i wnat to get teh console version since my pc cant handle it

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Well if the gamesaves aren't Encrypted I already have the GUI for the Editor done :P

Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14311 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

Demon

Array

Looks interesting, is it the same as the pc though? The always online? Plus, I remember everything was being stored server-side when it came out for pc. I haven't played 3 yet, played 1 and 2, but my pc can't run 3 very well, now that it's coming to the 360, it's definitely worth looking into. Any game I can play on my TV instead of my small pc screen is a plus too, won't quite have the same resolution on the 360, but twice the size on my TV and a comfy couch to play from more than makes up for that.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5470 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

I was huge on D2, until I got banned for duping lol. D3 I did not have anyone to play with on pc hopefully that changes for the xbox

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    Looks interesting, is it the same as the pc though? The always online? Plus, I remember everything was being stored server-side when it came out for pc. I haven't played 3 yet, played 1 and 2, but my pc can't run 3 very well, now that it's coming to the 360, it's definitely worth looking into. Any game I can play on my TV instead of my small pc screen is a plus too, won't quite have the same resolution on the 360, but twice the size on my TV and a comfy couch to play from more than makes up for that.
    No you don't have to be always online in order to play so the saves will not be server sided. The best part is being able to play couch co op. Rumor also has it that the expansion may have one or two new classes to play as.
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5157 || Posts : 296 || Thanks : 97 || Thanked 46 Times in 27 Posts

"When the Rich wage war...It's the Poor who die"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pirknuts For This Useful Post:

UrK

Losthelp

really look forward to playing diablo 3 cant run on my pc hoping its a good port

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast