This missions alone are not enough. With most of them being some what like RDR, and that most of what you will be doing online is mini games. Missions alone cannot save a MP system where they spend more time talking about how you can play golf, or race friends. Saints Row has done something a few years ago that ROCKstar still hasn't.. Co-op.
I just feel like GTA V online needed co-op, more then allowing a single player control 3 players. While you are controlling one, the other two are doing scripted events to make sure they stay alive. Only at key parts in the game will they ever really do something crazy.

The only value missions have is to get money so you can play another mini game called "Sim City: Designers choice".
I was never lured into the whole GTA craze, and find the games flat out boring. GTA V has yet to do something innovating with the title. Allowing 3 player co-op would have been much better.

I am not attempting to persuade anyone from buying the game, nor would I try. Just saying what is on my mind, and how I feel about the game. Feel free to disagree, but please don't attack me for simply saying something bad about a video game.