360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 help - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array
    yes it would be nice to have alot of limit points to add alot of stuff like klepto said
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5110 || Posts : 222 || Thanks : 114 || Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

http://www.360haven.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=106&dateline=12986652  37

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    So what all can be edited? I assume the Limit Points and which items you have can be edited. But can the Power Level be edited? And if so, what effect does it have? Can the individual stats be edited without the use of an item, therefore opening up potential item slots?

And Renegade. Any progress on the info we'd need to hack this game manually? Since I started this thread, I've still been trying to figure out a pattern in the checksum, and I still don't know what I'm looking for. What advice can you offer, if any?

Haven Donator
    Array
    i hope power level an limit points can be edited. However if you were to mod the limit points and put a lot of stuff on one fighter and then took your person online do you think your opponent would notice? just askin. If i had more experience with this kind of stuff like what to look for then i could help.
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5110 || Posts : 222 || Thanks : 114 || Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

http://www.360haven.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=106&dateline=12986652  37

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    I don't think there's any way for your opponent to notice. I mean, not unless you add a whole bunch items who's effects can be seen right away, like Health Up S and L AS WELL AS Health Auto-Recover. Also, since supers are equipable to your character, I wonder if it is possible to equip supers on a character that otherwise wouldn't have said super; for instance, can you imagine what it would be like to have Everybody's Energy and all Ultimate Attack Up items equiped in the item slots, as well as Give Me Energy and (the hypothetical hacked super) Finish Sign in the super slots? That Spirit Bomb would destroy! Anyways, I would just try to make sure you pick items that are hard to spot, especially against better players; most people have a general idea of how much damage each character's ultimate does, so I wouldn't go entirely overboard with it.

At any rate, as I was saying earlier, since supers are equipable, I wonder if it's possible to hack any super into any character's equiped moveset? I'm sure ultimates couldn't be hacked (they can't be changed out in-game) but I'd love to give characters that don't have Finish Sign (like Janemba, for instance) that very super. I'm sure that if supers can be hacked in this way, it would be very limited since they rely on character animations; I would expect anybody to be able to use Finish Sign because it's the same animation between all characters that have it (even ones that don't share animation stances) but I would think giving Broly the Kamehameha would mess a few things up. So to anybody who has tried this, what exectly are the limitations to hacking this game?

Xbox God

Array
    I believe only power lv and limit points can be hacked I THINK.But there is a check on it so ill have to work hard to see if I can crack it.Checking in the xex and I found no load errors but I did find db_save so I might have to go from there but will see has of right now I'm working on gundam 3.
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5842 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Good luck Genesis. Here's hoping you figure it out.

EDIT: Actually evilhotice, the may notice after all. Your power level is affected by the items you put on the character. If you put a crap ton of ultra items, it will make your power level sky rocket past what it would normally be. Anybody paying attention to power level would be able to tell right away that you have something fishy going on. The solution? Hack your power level so that, after equipping your items, it looks like you just have normal item usage. Of course, this will take a little bit of patience; you'll have to look at how each item affects power level and lower (mod) your power level accordingly for the sum of all the items you plan to equip. Generally, anywhere between the base power level and 10 (at the very most 20) added power level are considered normal for "legit" characters, so I'd go from there.

It's a shame modding move sets doesn't seem to be possible. I really wanted to give Finish Sign to those who don't have it. My favorite move.
    Last edited by Emerald Lance; 01-20-2011 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Had more information, but didn't see the need to double post, even if my last post was from half a month ago.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Hey, I just go an idea. I'm not sure how much help it would be deciphering the checksum if many members (such as myself) wouldn't know what to do with that information. So instead of explaining to checksum to us, what if somebody could make a checksum fixer that just reads the file and fixes the checksum accordingly? It would take a little more time and effort, but if the programmer knows the checksum then it shouldn't be all that hard. That would be ideal for all involved, I think.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6853 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

klepto
    What happened to the mod that the guy was making? I am sure they are on to a different game now as it has been a while.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast