360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 help - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by klepto View Post
    What happened to the mod that the guy was making? I am sure they are on to a different game now as it has been a while.
    There isn't much interest in hacking this game right now. Renegade has said on multiple occasions that he plans to make an app for this game, but his research was lost at one point and so he would have to start from pretty close to scratch, and Genesis had other projects he was already working on (and he may or may not still be working on them). I'm sure interest will come around eventually, so the best thing we can do is wait for it to happen.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6854 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

S.A.M. Modding Heaven

Array
    actually i've looked into the hacking the game myself, but just never made a tool for it. I can give you my game save if you want. has everyone unlocked already.
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 48 || Rep Power : 5501 || Posts : 450 || Thanks : 94 || Thanked 467 Times in 179 Posts

Editing, Dumping

This Nerd Won't Quit No Matter What

S.A.M. Modding Heaven

Array
    gen you sure theres a check, i don't remember there being one. I'll look at it and see. if its one i recognize then i'll post the check on a thread for someone to make a tool for it.

@Mods sorry, but can you please join these posts for me, didn't mean to dbl post like this. my bad.

@Genesis I just looked and didn't see anything that resemble a check in the save. The only things that constantly change in every save are:

From 0x00 to 0x1C in the header, but it doesn't look like a check to me.
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 48 || Rep Power : 5501 || Posts : 450 || Thanks : 94 || Thanked 467 Times in 179 Posts

Editing, Dumping

This Nerd Won't Quit No Matter What

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    I've unlocked all the characters already, so I personally don't need a save with everybody unlocked. But that isn't to say somebody else won't ask for it later down the line, so you may want to post anyway. But if it's just all characters, then the save I posted at the OP ought to be enough.

So are you saying that you're able to edit something within the save and play it right off the bat? Because when I try that, the save always comes up as corrupt. It may or may not be a checksum, but I'm positive that there is some form of security. Of course, I'd love to be wrong here, so please share your methods. For instance, what I (personally) want to be able to do the most is edit Limit Points; can you edit the Limit Points of one character (any character) and tell us how it's done?
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6854 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123