360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 101
Register
    Array

Re: [Xbox360/PS3]Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.6

I don't know if you noticed but when you edit equiped or items form inventory (except items from stash) sometimes equiped items might get unequiped and if there is no space in inventory for all unequiped items some items might disappear from inventory so before editing your save i would suggest to (always backup and before editing unequip items or edit items from stash)

Burnt Toast Smells

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticdemon View Post
    First, make sure you use an original save from your xbox and then your saving.

One of the major reasons, I personally have found, is that if your game save is not rehased and resigned after saving it will corrupt.

Also I noticed using the Arcane damage affix usually corrupts my saves. Hope this helps.

I myself had problems initially as well. So I experimented with different extract/rehash-resign/saving techniques. And have one that has worked perfect every time since. I'll explane how I do the whole process start to end and this should clear up a lot of corrupt loads and missing items after loading back in.

Firstly. And can't stress this enough. Keep your files organised and by them selves. After a couple saves you are going to start building up on .bak files. I suggest you don't let this happen at all. Try to keep just the current .sav file and ONE .bak file (newest one) on your work space at any given time. Trust me it helps. Will stop you from loading the same corrupted file multiple times.

Modding Process:

Don't use the built in device explorer. Use Horizon or similar to extract the .sav

1) Extract the .sav file.
    2) After it's extracted DELETE the .sav from your thumb drive.
    3) On the editor click "file" then "load". Load the extracted file in the editor.
    4) Edit only ONE item at a time. When editing, (adding affixes ) just add one type at a time and click ok. Then click "add" again and repeat until you have added all that you wanted or can. Don't add 5 diff affixes at one time to multiple pieces.
    5) When that ONE piece is to your liking. click the ok button.
    6) Click file/save. And let it create the back up file (d3save.sav.bak)
    7) Drag the save into Horizon and click "Save to Device." DO NOT USE HORIZON TO REHASH/RESIGN THE FILE. Just save it to device. When you save the file in the editor it does that part for you.
    8) Load the save back up in Diablo 3. And thats it.

Not sure if its just an issue with Horizon or what. But ever since I stopped using it to rehash/resign again before saving it to device I have not had a single corrupt/missing item save file since. And this is after about 20 different mods. And I also had issues using the D3 SE's built in device explorer to load the .sav before modding. Thats why I do it this way now.

And remember to keep the work space clean. More files in the area the more confusion your going to have when you DO get a corrupt file and need to find the .bak in a pile of 20+ icons lol.

Again, this seems like a lot of work. But once you do it like this a few times it gets faster. You get used to it. Also before you open it in the edtor you can make your own backup as well and keep it in a different folder. I do this because the editor doesn't always automatically create one for you when you save the file. Better safe than sorry lol.

Anyways. Try it out a couple times and see. Hope this helps some of you out and good luck!

Array

This tool is incredible. I just purchased VIP & I'm looking forward to being able to donate to you more in the coming days. I have bipolar disorder & schizophrenia as well so your cause really hit home with me. I appreciate your hard work on the editor & I hope that you & your brother are well rewarded. Best of luck to you.

Rekimaru

Amazing editor, good work! Thanks!

VIP Member
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast Smells View Post
    I myself had problems initially as well. So I experimented with different extract/rehash-resign/saving techniques. And have one that has worked perfect every time since. I'll explane how I do the whole process start to end and this should clear up a lot of corrupt loads and missing items after loading back in.

Firstly. And can't stress this enough. Keep your files organised and by them selves. After a couple saves you are going to start building up on .bak files. I suggest you don't let this happen at all. Try to keep just the current .sav file and ONE .bak file (newest one) on your work space at any given time. Trust me it helps. Will stop you from loading the same corrupted file multiple times.

Modding Process:

Don't use the built in device explorer. Use Horizon or similar to extract the .sav

1) Extract the .sav file.
    2) After it's extracted DELETE the .sav from your thumb drive.
    3) On the editor click "file" then "load". Load the extracted file in the editor.
    4) Edit only ONE item at a time. When editing, (adding affixes ) just add one type at a time and click ok. Then click "add" again and repeat until you have added all that you wanted or can. Don't add 5 diff affixes at one time to multiple pieces.
    5) When that ONE piece is to your liking. click the ok button.
    6) Click file/save. And let it create the back up file (d3save.sav.bak)
    7) Drag the save into Horizon and click "Save to Device." DO NOT USE HORIZON TO REHASH/RESIGN THE FILE. Just save it to device. When you save the file in the editor it does that part for you.
    8) Load the save back up in Diablo 3. And thats it.

Not sure if its just an issue with Horizon or what. But ever since I stopped using it to rehash/resign again before saving it to device I have not had a single corrupt/missing item save file since.
    Oh yea I did forget to add earlier that rehash and resign more than once, it will corrupt your save.
    Of course this has been said many time before. I guess I was doing what you had just said and that is saving it in the editor then rehash/resign in Horizon and that was corrupting my saves.

Quote Originally Posted by tomeight View Post
    I don't know if you noticed but when you edit equiped or items form inventory (except items from stash) sometimes equiped items might get unequiped and if there is no space in inventory for all unequiped items some items might disappear from inventory so before editing your save i would suggest to (always backup and before editing unequip items or edit items from stash)
    I have been able to edit my entire set of armor and weapons at one time.Make sure you click the ok button after editing also. As long as your not sending it to stash after editing or your item could disappear. This happened to me. And of course back your saves up.(make a copy)
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4086 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 45 Times in 11 Posts

icemandude

I'm on ps3 and editing items just corrupts my character. changing paragons and adding items don't though...........cleared out my whole inventory to see if that is what was wrong

Mimiceuta

Some items must be corrected and would be perfect, Thanks !!!

Mimiceuta

My savegame for ps3 version Eur, unlock all [ all sets,all character lvl 60,paragon 100, gold, etc...] Link savegame