[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 126
Register
    gitano

Re: [Xbox360/PS3]Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.6

Can I add item id's... if so how?

Haven Donator
    Array

Many thanks for this one, it's working really well and it's extremely useful to mess about with alts. I wouldn't use it on my main.

Array

Hi,

Just got whitelist access to the editor and have tried following the guide but have hit a wall and I can't work out where I'm going wrong, and can#t see, to find the answer in this thread, so was hoping someone might be able to help me. I'm using a PS3 save.

Basically I'm trying to create a new hero at level 10 so that my friend can join me in local co-op and not have to play catch up. So, I'm using my own hero as the base so that I can just change the class.

So, I first decrypted the files with Brute Force, which creates additional files in the save folder that have ".layer1" at the end of them. I then drag the BLES folder into the editor and when loading the account data it reports the error message "0xAFAEB0ECF6BFFFB73B".

Any idea where I'm going wrong? Have I messed up the decryption in the first place? Do I need to delete those files that end in ".layer1" from the BLES folder, or do I keep them in there?

Array

Witam jestem nowy. Pobrałem plik a nie mogę go otworzyć pomóżcie login i hasło wpisuje a on wywala " sorry, you are not whitelisted"

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Witam jestem nowy. Pobrałem plik a nie mogę go otworzyć pomóżcie login i hasło wpisuje a on wywala " sorry, you are not whitelisted"
    Are you referring to me? I made the donation last night and this morning I was able to log-in and access the latest version of the editor; I thought only whitelisted members could use it?

EDIT: Apologies, I now understand what you mean by your post. You need to make a $3 donation to get on the whitelist; go to the very first page of the thread for instructions.

Array

Ta rozumiem że jak nie zapłacę to na białą listę się nie dostane. ql tylko że ja jestem z polski i w dolarach nie operuje
    Last edited by Dax; 12-27-2013 at 12:33 AM.

Array

it would be nice if you just typed in English thanks

gimmelewt

There's no way Im doing this wrong... I fluked making this bruteforce-saveditor tandem method work flawlessly the first time around (and I didnt know wtf my user ID and console ID were before) but ever since I got a new SSD and downloaded updated bruteforce. I keep getting "UNABLE TO PARSE DATABLOCK 0x13". Wtf is that? The only thing I can think of thats different is the fact that BSD updated Diablo recently (no more gold cheat) and thats about it.

Anyone else have "unable to Parse datablock 0x13" or had it and fixed it?

EDIT: The new bruteforce removes the 2nd layer encryption off the saves so maybe thats conflicting with your editor? I never had any issue with 4.2.2 at least... wish I still had it :/

EDIT 2: Yeah I'm blaming it on the Bruteforce update and calling it a night. Two hours of reinventing the wheel is enough of an honest effort to rule out errors on my part. If anyone has Bruteforce 4.2.x, can you hook me up with a download?