360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 170
Register
    VIP Member
    Array

Re: Diablo 3 Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Okay, Brendan77, what you're looking for on the flashdrive (assuming this is ps3) is a folder titled blus31188-autosave. Copy that folder to your desktop, copy paste a backup. Open Jappi's editor..select load directory and select the folder you copied. Then it should load into the editor directly and you should be able to modify it to your liking. When you've finished and saved the file you'll need to copy that folder back onto the flashdrive, and from the flashdrive back onto the ps3. Don't get frustrated, people will help.

360HAVEN
    Array

im trying to mod my xp needed to jump to 60 on my last char but when i long on and try to kill something it goes to the negative is there something else that i can do besides moving my level up
    Downloads : 52 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4736 || Posts : 115 || Thanks : 61 || Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Gamertag:Cloakedinvision

VIP Member
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by vision View Post
    im trying to mod my xp needed to jump to 60 on my last char but when i long on and try to kill something it goes to the negative is there something else that i can do besides moving my level up
    You could simply mod your character to level 60. But if you want to play till you hit 60 then don't modify the exp needed. (EXp needed is how much exp you need till next level). But you can add an effect to an item that gives additional exp per kill.

Quote Originally Posted by player8410 View Post
    Okay, Brendan77, what you're looking for on the flash drive (assuming this is ps3) is a folder titled blus31188-autosave. Copy that folder to your desktop, copy paste a backup. Open Jappi's editor..select load directory and select the folder you copied. Then it should load into the editor directly and you should be able to modify it to your liking. When you've finished and saved the file you'll need to copy that folder back onto the flash drive, and from the flash drive back onto the PS3. Don't get frustrated, people will help.
    If this is PS3, you don't have to copy your save from the flash drive first before editing. The editor will edit straight from the flash drive and then ask you if you want to make a back up when you press save. That save will be the original save before your edits were made.
    I'm not sure if it will for Xbox 360.

Also for anyone that is having problems with PS3 saving items that you add to your save from the database you need to do this:

1.Add item from database and modify it to your liking.
    2. Click save on the same page. It will save /rehash and resign
    3. Click ok below
    4. Continue modifing or whatever then Click save again under file above to the left. Save/rehash/resign again.
    Comment: I thought this would corrupt my save but it has worked just fine.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4123 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 45 Times in 11 Posts

DylanKing2

Re: [Xbox360/PS3]Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.8

Hey, I'm having a lot of trouble... When I try to load the gamesave for PS3, it says it isn't decrytped when I'm almost positive it is. I used bruteforce and it still won't work. Any help? Please :P

Array

Re: [Xbox360/PS3]Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.8

Quote Originally Posted by DylanKing2 View Post
    Hey, I'm having a lot of trouble... When I try to load the gamesave for PS3, it says it isn't decrytped when I'm almost positive it is. I used bruteforce and it still won't work. Any help? Please :P
    You don't need to decrypt the save anymore, the editor does it all for you. Just open from usb or copy the save to your desktop and open it from there. If your save won't work go from one place to another in game till it autosaves and try that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5031 || Posts : 314 || Thanks : 27 || Thanked 40 Times in 28 Posts

Array

So when i try to mod a weapon i go the the game and its not there can someone tell me why it dissapears

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by SkullCheiftain View Post
    So when i try to mod a weapon i go the the game and its not there can someone tell me why it dissapears
    You edit too much status effect

Sent from my HTC Desire
    Downloads : 1 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4035 || Posts : 61 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

Array

and another problem im having is that when i load my save everything i had equipped it unequipped