360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T - Page 31
Register
Page 31 of 259 FirstFirst ... 6212627282930313233343536415681106131 ... LastLast
    gingerajj

Re: WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T

i followed all the steps and it still did not work

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by gingerajj View Post
    i followed all the steps and it still did not work
    I hate to ask all the time what exactly did not work...?
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5831 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

gingerajj

i followed all the steps using horizon like you listed and when i went to replace the old file with the modded one it came up with an error like you said it would on horizon and it wont let me use it and it corrupted my file but good job i have backups and how do i fix it to use the new mod

Hacker-T

Array

Quote Originally Posted by gingerajj View Post
    i followed all the steps using horizon like you listed and when i went to replace the old file with the modded one it came up with an error like you said it would on horizon and it wont let me use it and it corrupted my file but good job i have backups and how do i fix it to use the new mod
    if this error occurs in horizon, use another tool.
    I am using the old version of MODIO and all i can say is its better than horizon in replacing.
    Try to grab the older version cuz the latest version of modio didn't work for other users too
    I found one to download in youtube, maybe you'll find one too. unfortunately i don't got the download anymore

Whatever if a save is corrupted it can have other things corrupted as well and not only the savedata.dat file like missing .cas files or if you mixed files from your older saves,etc. but i assume that didn't happen. If you are getting corrupted save messages in 2k14, you can simply fix it with my tool:
    Try to loadup the corrupted savegamefile into my savegame editor and change something, click on save & exit.
    But before that, save your backupfile somewhere else or its getting overwritten with a new one.

if it still doesn't work, loadup your backup savefile into your USB Device and test it on your console and tell me if the backup still works on your xbox.
    Better double backup this file to not lose/damage it.

Option A: Repeat the saving with another rehash and resigner
    Option B: Fix the savefile aggain with my tool by modding something in your savefile and hitting the save button
    Option C: Send me your whole WWE2k14 Savefiles folder and I'll try to fix it.

Most important thing is to not lose the backup files.
    I'll add a CAW Importer soon, to give you the chance to inject your caws from other savefiles.
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5831 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

ugotsmirfd

can i have your code if you're not going to use it? That'd be really cool of you

Hacker-T

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ugotsmirfd View Post
    can i have your code if you're not going to use it? That'd be really cool of you
    What code are you talking about lol

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

HolyLoader

Thanks a lot

BakerStreet

So glad you've stayed for 2K14. Great tool. Thanks!