360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T - Page 52
Register
Page 52 of 259 FirstFirst ... 2274247484950515253545556576277102127152 ... LastLast
    Simples

Re: WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T

OK. Who is Press-Start Button and Superstar?

Array

I have unlocked NPC Mr. Perfect, but i can¡t choose him in the selection screen to play an exibition match

Array

Quote Originally Posted by motishow View Post
    I have unlocked NPC Mr. Perfect, but i can¡t choose him in the selection screen to play an exibition match
    u can only play as managers online an maybe universe mode havent tried it yet

also theres a glitch way playing offline something to do with the miz it shows it on youtube

Inactive Member
    Array

Thanks for the editor, even though i can't use it

Simples

Well, this sucks a lot, but I can only play this game on my sister's Xbox 360. Mine isn't working anymore. There's no 'red ring of death' appearing. I've had my Xbox 360 since 2008 so it's probably just finished. It just won't work at all. Period.

I hate it when things breakdown when the chips are down. Chips as in your money. Even if I had the money, I'd invest in a new console rather than fix an old one (unless it was hard to replace).

Anyway, when I can properly extract the file, I'll try again.

Haven Donator
    Array

Hacker T does it again! Totally awesome editor!

Array

Thanks Hacker-T for another great program. Loved the one you did for WWE13 and I cant wait to see what else you add to this one. Thanks again for all of your hard work and devotion to the gaming community.

Simples

I encountered an issue last night; I did as instructed in post 1. However, I had to 'run as administrator' so Horizon would recognize my connected device. I use my HDD with Xport. For some reason, neither my copy of Xport in the box it come in nor online versions I've downloaded seem to work anymore. The program will load up and when I try to select any partition to use the file, it will just become unresponsive.

Anyway, I can drag and drop extracted save files to Horizon, but if I run as administrator, it comes up with a banned sign when I try to drag something to it. But I absolutely need to run as an administrator or it won't recognize my HDD is plugged in. It's rather nippy.

So I think with Modio, it may have worked. I'm not sure. I had a hard time replacing the file and using it, though I am not sure.