Quote Originally Posted by Hacker-T View Post
@ThoseWhoHadStartUpProblems
Ok i just changed a bit and tested arround on 2 diffrent computers.
Old Windows Xp 32bit .Net Framework 3.5 and Windows 7 32 Bit .Net Framework 4.0.
And it worked on both of them, even on the old Xp. Had nothing installed on that XP just .Net Framework 3.5
I don't know whats wrong with you guys computers but there is nothing wrong with my tool.

Reuploaded the savegame editor - Enjoy!
If you are getting startup problems, just try it on another computer - sry can't do much :/

@Sephiroth
thx for your help. Renatus users will get access next update. meanwhile all lazy renatus users pls start getting more posts.

I had problems initially, but after adding the save editor to the exceptions list for avast so it could launch and changing the compatibility settings to 'Run this program as an administrator' (right click > properties > compatibility) - it loaded up and let me edit the save. Most all in one antivirus programs may need to be turned off temp for it to work though. I'm running windows 7, all updates/hotfixes, 64-bit - with avast. Might help to right click and launch as admin to open the editor. Changing the startup programs that boot when windows launches might help too...the issue is def with the pc configuration and not the tool. It works great...