360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[FREE SERVICE] Ranurk's Assassins Creed IV (Black Flag) Modding Service
Register
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Array
    Twitter: @

[FREE SERVICE] Ranurk's Assassins Creed IV (Black Flag) Modding Service

ABOUT

I can see that a lot of people don't want to or can't afford to purchase "Diamond" to use the tool within Horizon, and a lot of people are struggling with the hex editing method, the reason for it is because to get a greater value than 65,000 when hex editing, you need to increase the data length of the file which can only be done by parsing the file structure, a lot of people won't know how to do this, and it's complicated to explain, so I've decided to open this completely free service.

REQUEST TEMPLATE

Please copy and paste the template below and fill in the blank spaces, if you don't follow this template, your post will be ignored and your save will not be modified. Also a quick note, I'm not responsible for any file corruptions or data loses, so make sure you create your own backups of your saves incase anything goes wrong. (Nothing should go wrong, but its just incase!). ALL SAVES MUST BE UPLOADED TO MEGA.CO.NZ

Code:
    - Download Link to your savegame:

- Amount of Money you want (max 999,999,999,999): 

- Amount of Sugar you want (max 1,000): 

- Amount of Rum you want (max 1,000): 

- Amount of Metal you want (max 1,000):

- Amount of Cloth you want (max 1,000):

- Amount of Wood you want (max 1,000):
    Final Notes

This is a free service and is being done only by me, so your save will eventually get done but it may take some time, the average wait time I'm going to give is 24 hours from when you posted your save.

DO NOT PM ME WITH YOUR SAVE.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 47 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 89 Times in 11 Posts

[CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VOTHVCE.jpg[/IMG][/center]

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ranurk For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: [FREE SERVICE] Ranurk's Assassins Creed IV (Black Flag) Modding Service

Hex editing all assasins creeds are pretty straight forward I don't see how people find it hard to convert there money into hex finding it and changed it to something they want but of course you can only mod to 65000 and can't go over that unless you in game money is more than that. Plus how can't people afford diamond it's $5 and if they can afford internet and computer and a game and a xbox how can they not afford $5 for diamond (reason for those choices it's what you need to mod)
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4517 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Array

Quote Originally Posted by fromscarface View Post
    Hex editing all assasins creeds are pretty straight forward I don't see how people find it hard to convert there money into hex finding it and changed it to something they want but of course you can only mod to 65000 and can't go over that unless you in game money is more than that. Plus how can't people afford diamond it's $5 and if they can afford internet and computer and a game and a xbox how can they not afford $5 for diamond (reason for those choices it's what you need to mod)
    Hex editing is straight forward for people who are already "tech savvy" for someone who just plays xbox games, and has never heard of it before, they'll have no idea what they're doing.

Plus, just because someone has an internet connection, an xbox, etc, etc, it doesn't mean THEY bought it. I'd say most of xbox live is predominantly teenagers and kids, who normally get their games, membership, console, etc, from parents. Parents don't mind buying physical products by respectable companies, but letting their kids use their cards online for things such as PayPal and website memberships is something most parents would disagree with or say no too.

Don't be so narrow minded into believing everyone with an xbox live account and assassins creed has a credit card with available funds to buy Diamond for a program that should be free anyway.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 47 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 89 Times in 11 Posts

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ranurk For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ranurk View Post
    Hex editing is straight forward for people who are already "tech savvy" for someone who just plays xbox games, and has never heard of it before, they'll have no idea what they're doing.

Plus, just because someone has an internet connection, an xbox, etc, etc, it doesn't mean THEY bought it. I'd say most of xbox live is predominantly teenagers and kids, who normally get their games, membership, console, etc, from parents. Parents don't mind buying physical products by respectable companies, but letting their kids use their cards online for things such as PayPal and website memberships is something most parents would disagree with or say no too.

Don't be so narrow minded into believing everyone with an xbox live account and assassins creed has a credit card with available funds to buy Diamond for a program that should be free anyway.
    Not saying that I am only 16 and my mum bought me that and I used her card for diamond...
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4517 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Array

Quote Originally Posted by fromscarface View Post
    Not saying that I am only 16 and my mum bought me that and I used her card for diamond...
    Either way, that's irrelevant and not valid to my thread. I'm not bothered if people can't afford $5 for Diamond, some people can afford it and just may not want to pay it, so this is a thread for everyone who doesn't have access to the tool on Horizon and isn't capable of hex editing.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ranurk View Post
    Either way, that's irrelevant and not valid to my thread. I'm not bothered if people can't afford $5 for Diamond, some people can afford it and just may not want to pay it, so this is a thread for everyone who doesn't have access to the tool on Horizon and isn't capable of hex editing.
    Okay fare enough.

Array

Thanks! this is pretty awesome;
    Is there any tutorial on parsing the file structure and increasing the data length? I'm more into modding for the sake of learning all of these tricks, so if there is some place I can go to learn about this process, It would be great.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by xGastonx View Post
    Thanks! this is pretty awesome;
    Is there any tutorial on parsing the file structure and increasing the data length? I'm more into modding for the sake of learning all of these tricks, so if there is some place I can go to learn about this process, It would be great.
    Parsing binary files: http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/prac...ary-files.html

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ranurk For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast