Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Inactive Member
    Array

Haha WWE 2K14 Save! :)

This save includes 100 caws i grbbed the best caws from CC
    it includes NXT,Current,WWF,WCW and ECW caws
    i don't have a list of the caws currently
    if you already unlocked the game and you are lazy to unlock it 1 more time use Hacker T's editor to unlock it
    https://www.mediafire.com/?3g23ousgw4n6qyj

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cdude For This Useful Post:

NazzaAhmed

Re: WWE 2K14 Save! :)

Is this Auday? Why are you called cdude? Lol. Anyways I've already said it but thanks man, it's a great save :)

Deodish

I downloaded it and copied onto my flash drive - it said loading failed. May i ask for a step by step manual of how to do it correctly? Please?

Tsukishima

Quote Originally Posted by Deodish View Post
    I downloaded it and copied onto my flash drive - it said loading failed. May i ask for a step by step manual of how to do it correctly? Please?
    You have to rehash and resign those files first.Use CONcept for that.
    Use horizon to inject them into your USB.You'll find WWE 2k14 saves folder using Horizon,replace your save by this save,and add the cas and caa files.
    Don't transfer the save back into your xbox,try loading the saves directly from the usb to see if something went wrong first.If the game load up succesfully,transfers them into your xbox and have fun.
    Oh by the way,if you don't have DLC,the game would tells you that the save is corrupt,and you have to overwrite it.Just click A for overwritting,and nothing would be lost,all the caws and arena would be there.

snyperstyle

awesome thanks alot

Deodish

Well, i tired it as well. It was like this:
    1. I deleted all of WWE 2K14 saved games, CAWS, arenas, championships. All of them.
    2. I made a new damesave and placed it straight to USB drive. It saved there.
    3. I rehashed/resigned this new savegame with software you adviced me to use.
    4. I opened Horizon and replaced my savegame i meantioned in 2. with the new one rehashed/resigned it again.
    5. Out of curiocity i added one CAW to my profile. Rehashed and resigned it as well.
    6. I turned the game on, i chosen USB drive to load my save.
    7. Then it's the same thing - Loading Failed it says.

Prothipourgos

Quote Originally Posted by Deodish View Post
    Well, i tired it as well. It was like this:
    1. I deleted all of WWE 2K14 saved games, CAWS, arenas, championships. All of them.
    2. I made a new damesave and placed it straight to USB drive. It saved there.
    3. I rehashed/resigned this new savegame with software you adviced me to use.
    4. I opened Horizon and replaced my savegame i meantioned in 2. with the new one rehashed/resigned it again.
    5. Out of curiocity i added one CAW to my profile. Rehashed and resigned it as well.
    6. I turned the game on, i chosen USB drive to load my save.
    7. Then it's the same thing - Loading Failed it says.
    1. Move your wwe savefile to a usb flash and insert it to your computer.
    2. Open Horizon, find your save data, right click on it, extract save.dat to a created folder.
    3. Extract caws/arenas files to a folder named CAWS for example.
    4. Open Concept, choose open single con file and find the save.dat you extracted using Horizon.
    5. Click save id.
    5. Click on the orb up left and choose open multiple con files. Go to your CAWS folder and select all files. Click LOAD ID and after that rehash/resign your files.
    6. You will notice now that in your CAWS folder exists a new save.dat. Thats the modified one.
    7. Open Horizon once again find the save file right click on it and choose inject . Open CAWS folder and select all files (ctrl+A).
    8. It will ask you if you want to overwrite the existing game data click yes and wait for the pop up that tells you that the procedure was successful.
    9. Insert your flash drive to your xbox and enjoy.

Be careful at step 7. You must inject all files to your previous save data (the default one) dont use drag and drop. Hope this helped!

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Cry Re: WWE 2K14 Save! :)

No! man your tutrioal is rong i tried you saind i need to do save id and then copy al the caws and do load and this is not create me a new data fileee please halpp mee dude!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast