360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Alpha] Lightning Returns Basic SE v0.57 - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217325782107 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.07

Quote Originally Posted by Echelo View Post
    Support is coming.

Does anyone have a save with their accessories, costumes, and decorations full? This will speed up the process.

I have the info for weapons and shields already.
    I'm almost done with the game, but it will be a day or two longer before I get all costumes. There are I think 10+ costumes that can only be obtained in NG+ / Hard mode, and by this one Rare Armor Vendor which I cannot find.

Array

Does anyone have a save with their accessories, costumes, and decorations full? This will speed up the process.

I have my never modded legit ~90 hours hard mode new game+ JP save and it works on the pal version.
    - From your outfit list it has 71 outfits and is missing 26, one of them is ka08 which is Siegfried as I already said. It has all the outfits from the secret shop too, including the hard mode specific one and some dlc, 4 samurai sets, yuna 10-2, aerith, cloud, divine wear, ultimate savior, moogle lover. these are not ondisc so they may not appear without the dlc files
    - It has 12 item slots. Stats like GP and item capacity increase when redoing the approriate quests in ng+.
    - Decorations...all that could be bought from stores and I did almost every sidequest and microquest in the first playthrough so it has almost all decorations. 3 are still unredeemed in the barter shop from achievement rewards.
    - accessories - should have most if not all...
    - Some outfits and some accessories are upgraded versions. When you get the same accessory in a ng+ it's stats get boosted and the name of the item changes, a plus sign is added

all 3 main schema are dlc so if you don't have any...that can be 'fixed' hint hint

Some of the regular hardmode outfits I'm missing can be found in the shops, like in yusnaan but I don't have them in my inventory because they are too expensive so you can mod the money and buy those outfits also to bring the number above 71, the game is already in hard mode, I got astral lord from the hard mode secret shop along with everything else he has so just the common stuff is left. I followed a wiki while I was playing so this save should have all outfits which are quest rewards, there are just a few left in common shops and one for geting all achievements. I doubt there's anything more complete out there right now.

edit: that's quite a lot of downloads. This save was meant for research, it's not in a public-ready state for common sharing, heck it's in the middle of the game. I should have sent it in a PM in the first place. Removed since the relevant people got it. I'll prepare it for the public next time I play and then reupload....

edit2: uploaded for public use, start of ng+ with all the stuff mentioned above
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Archer Mac; 02-14-2014 at 02:17 AM.

Array

thank you very much

yugitonee

have you considered adding a material editor/adder? like the components needed to upgrade weapon.s

XeDev
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by yugitonee View Post
    have you considered adding a material editor/adder? like the components needed to upgrade weapon.s
    Yup, will do. Just haven't got to it yet.

saleh99

there is other problem i found it just now

whene you MOD your save and load it in game, and then you save agian in which place in game
    then you try to MOD this save it's give you error in program, even if you make a new save or overwrite

but if play game from beginning and save the game, the program will MOD the save without any problem

i can't now MOD my save :(

*i'm using PAL version

XeDev
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by saleh99 View Post
    there is other problem i found it just now

whene you MOD your save and load it in game, and then you save agian in which place in game
    then you try to MOD this save it's give you error in program, even if you make a new save or overwrite

but if play game from beginning and save the game, the program will MOD the save without any problem

i can't now MOD my save :(

*i'm using PAL version
    Send your corrupt save data to me and I'll try to see what is going on ...

It works across multiple save mods for me.
    Last edited by Echelo; 02-07-2014 at 05:42 AM.

saleh99

Send your corrupt save data to me and I'll try to see what is going on ...

It works across multiple save mods for me.
    check your PM