360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Alpha] Lightning Returns Basic SE v0.57 - Page 95
Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2045708590919293949596979899100105 ... LastLast
    darkmikasonfire

Re: Another Exception error with this application.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabucci2014 View Post
    I read, but I can't find an answer to my question.
    The user above has an error when open the equipment editor, but I think is his problem because for me works.
    I added weapons and gardbs without any problems.
    Okay because you have trouble reading. You're question was and I quote "is there any chance to have the ABILITIES editor in the menu ?" why the extra space between the menu and the ? is beyond me but that's how you had it.
    I told you to read the 5 posts above yours, you claim to have done so, so I shall point out for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echelo View Post
    I'm not going to work on this tool anymore. It is as it is.
    Since it was dictated that s/he wasn't going to work on it anymore, that does answer your question as thaty would be something that would have to be added. Can't add something if you don't work on it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by YazanHikary View Post
    Echelo , mate never mind about those guys , ur doing great work , iam able to do anything with one , it works perfectly , just one question , i get a lot of unknown garbs , weapons and shields why , dlc or what ?
    EDIT >>> IF You May Echelo , Do You Mind If I DO A video Actually Explaining Every Step At A Time Full Detailed , IF yes Just Send Me A PM And Its Ready , Ill Upload It And U Can Add It Your Main Post , And Thats For Your Great Effort And Work Helping The Cheating Community :D Respect Mate
    Yes the unknowns are the DLC items, not all of them have been added either, so if you delete them all from your save and 'add all' you may not get your DLC outfit back.
    Also as for the second part, it doesn't require his permission to create a video telling people how to use it. I've never even seen someone ask that question, so yeah that was new for me, you get a cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
    Thanks for the editor Echelo. It works wonderfully, and you almost managed to add the ability editor too. Regardless, it's a great piece of software, so thanks. Guess we'll be using hex editors for ability mods, if people have figured out how to do that.
    Many of them have been figured out there are I believe, 2 tuts in the forums, you can search through the pages they have been linked to as they started in this thread. But I can't be sure what pages anymore, so just check the tuts part of the forums you should find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew2 View Post
    I used the save editor but when I load the save the screen just freeze and the ps3 just turn off. I dind't make a backup of the save :( I upload the save for U guys see and help me to resolve this. Can someone please help me?
    This editor, I believe, like many others, do a very simple thing. When they mod things, the checks the system goes through is changed to fit them, one can't just undo a game breaking problem with a save that was changed into a game breaker. Usually anyways, sometimes it is possible. From all that I've read, and my own experimenting, you're just railed, you'll have to start a new save, it is what it is. First thing you do unequip everything from the start, save, give yourself all but a single area full of ethers then just chronostatis every time it stops, I was able to get like 60% of all of the missions done in day one from that, but my save broke thanks to doing it >.> <.< though I also never unequiped anything in that save so that's probably what broke it but anyways, yeah you'll need to just restart it and don't do whatever you did to fuck it up, do simple small mods and ALWAYS ALWAYS keep a fucking backup, that's Rule 1.

Eternal

Soloblade

Re: Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.57

Thank you for using your time to create this.

Array

i used the max components to 65000+ and gil to 4billion, but the game acted like it didnt read them, it says that i have 4billion but i couldnt buy, and i couldnt upgrade weapons nd shield even tho i maxed the components, did i do something wrong??

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by carLoz28 View Post
    i used the max components to 65000+ and gil to 4billion, but the game acted like it didnt read them, it says that i have 4billion but i couldnt buy, and i couldnt upgrade weapons nd shield even tho i maxed the components, did i do something wrong??
    Well, for starters, why the hell do you need 4 billion Gil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Array

nah, nvm, solved it. lol

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by longtermfx View Post
    Never screwed up my *actual* Save Data as I outlined in my video and my replies/recommendations. Unfortunately, this tool lacks luster in a variety of areas regarding UI/UX; I take it you do not digest constructive criticism well in your professional career, do you?

You did a great job, but unfortunately, when features change from version to version, and you publicly release your product to consumers, additional effort is needed in educating your consumer(s) than a simple line or two in the first page of a forum thread; You need to educate them within your products environment. Doing this truly defines an Agile Developer (current and more sought after) as opposed Waterfall Developer (archaic approach with limited innovation).

Thanks for concluding that this project/product will no longer receive additional versioning.
    Not really. There's plenty of information in the first post he made. And on top of that there's a ton of information in various posts in this thread. You don't even need to read all of the pages, you can even 'search' individual topics for specific stuff. That's what the nifty 'Search Thread' function is for. Use it for to search for terms like 'corrupt', 'corruption', etc. And you'll find various guides/solutions in previous posts that way. IF it's still crashing at that point then I'm sure one of us can help you along.

Being a good developer does not involve babysitting every user. Especially when it comes to stuff that other users can help with.

Thanks Echelo for all the work you put in the Editor. I for one am grateful for the editor you released and all the things you can do with it.
    It's unfortunate there's always gotta be some ungrateful spoiled brats that have to ruin it for devs.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5931 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Array

need help I just want to get max gil, max health, max atb, set atb speed, set guard but it keep saying corrupt data & im a ps3 user