Array

Re: Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.24

Added shield section to my post at page 51

YoungChoZ3n

Re: Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.07

Why is the unlock all grayed out for me like in the weapons editor and such

Array

Good work!! Might try to fix the problem with the ps3 tools please!?

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by YoungChoZ3n View Post
    Why is the unlock all grayed out for me like in the weapons editor and such
    Helps if you read the post before you download stuff... Just a tip for future usage.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5901 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Re: Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.19

the weapon editors and a few others open so big that I cannot see the save button so I cannot edit the weapons and stuff

Demon

Array

Re: Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.19

Quote Originally Posted by ryuuxxx View Post
    the weapon editors and a few others open so big that I cannot see the save button so I cannot edit the weapons and stuff
    I think there was a way to do it a few pages back, but for now you're really better off just doing it yourself with a hex editor for weapons/shields/outfits, they're easy to find and change. This thread walks you through it step by step with links for the names of the gear. http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...htning-Returns
    That's what I'm doing now for my new game+ now that I beat the game legit. 70 1/2 hours on my first run, been a while since I put that much time into a game.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5487 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

ricardog303

hey Echelo great editor works great but i have one bug after i mod it to 4,200,000,000 gil it always says i dont have any gil and as soon as i get some from a quest or pick up it goes back to zero and so hp goes down to 50000 and last thing my clock starts at 6 days not 13 thanks for the editor and the help

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ricardog303 View Post
    hey Echelo great editor works great but i have one bug after i mod it to 4,200,000,000 gil it always says i dont have any gil and as soon as i get some from a quest or pick up it goes back to zero and so hp goes down to 50000 and last thing my clock starts at 6 days not 13 thanks for the editor and the help
    Apparently, changing your gil to very high values causes an overflow back to zero. Just give yourself something in the 50 million ballpark, that should be more than enough anyway :). HP is capped at 50.000, strength and magic at 5.000, at least until NG+ where the cap can be raised to 99.999/9.999 respectively with the "Limit Break" option.

To add more days to the clock, you have to actually play the game and complete quests. Have you even started playing yet? That concept is explained within the first hour or so of gameplay ^^.