360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Far Cry 3 Inf Ammo Problem
Register
    Butterman

Far Cry 3 Inf Ammo Problem

So yesterday I used an infinite ammo gamesave, I got to where I saved Oliver and the inf ammo went away. Well I tried buying more ammo.. it didnt work. When I saved Liza I lost it and I got it back by buying more ammo but now I switched guns and it didnt have inf ammo. And I thought if I switched my guns and buy more ammo it would get it back, but it didn't.
    In attempt to mod it with a random editor of off 360Haven. It corrupted my gamesave so I downloaded a new one. That one had inf ammo too. But it was at the beginning and so I found one that happened right after Jason saves Liza. But I saved Oliver again and lost my infinite ammo. And thats when I got a little mad and came here to ask what to do.
    And buying ammo wont work, and I dont have Diamond so I cant mod it using Horizon.

VIP Member
    Array

Re: Far Cry 3 Inf Ammo Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Butterman View Post
    So yesterday I used an infinite ammo gamesave, I got to where I saved Oliver and the inf ammo went away. Well I tried buying more ammo.. it didnt work. When I saved Liza I lost it and I got it back by buying more ammo but now I switched guns and it didnt have inf ammo. And I thought if I switched my guns and buy more ammo it would get it back, but it didn't.
    In attempt to mod it with a random editor of off 360Haven. It corrupted my gamesave so I downloaded a new one. That one had inf ammo too. But it was at the beginning and so I found one that happened right after Jason saves Liza. But I saved Oliver again and lost my infinite ammo. And thats when I got a little mad and came here to ask what to do.
    And buying ammo wont work, and I dont have Diamond so I cant mod it using Horizon.
    Sorry to hear you're having problems. FC3 ammo resets ever so often and you have to remod it. As far as the save being corrupt it probably needs to be rehash/resigned. You don't need diamond to use Horizon for that. Its probably the best tool to rehash/resign saves around. If you wanted to specify the editor perhaps that might help as well. Also, many people frequent both here and xboxmb so if you're going to post the same complaint/question on both sites you might want to change a couple of words rather than copy and paste.Good luck to you.