360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Minecraft leaderboard stats editor tool doesn't work - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Re: Minecraft leaderboard stats editor tool doesn't work

Give it a try I don't play mine craft so I carnt really say I was just explaing wot idle said in a different way so u can understand wot he said better lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Array

Quote Originally Posted by matthewjohn View Post
    Give it a try I don't play mine craft so I carnt really say I was just explaing wot idle said in a different way so u can understand wot he said better lol

Ok, Thanks!!!

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Let me know how it turns out lol :)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to matthewjohn For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by matthewjohn View Post
    Let me know how it turns out lol :)

still doesn't work.

Array

If it's a modded GPD right now , so I can't mod it and it will work?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Stay offline the entire time. Whatever is connecting you to the internet, physically disconnect it from your console (if it's built in wireless then tell your console to forget the connection completely). At no point during the entire process should you be online. Everything below this line should be done entirely offline. Don't even give your console a chance to connect.

------------------OFFLINE------------------

Now move your profile to the computer and mod the GPD. Inject the modded GPD into your profile, then rehash and resign your profile. Move the profile back onto your console. Sign into your profile, but do not sign into Xbox Live (remember, you physically disconnected your internet from the console). It is not enough to let your profile connect to the internet and just sign out afterwards, you should simply not be able to connect to Xbox Live at all.

Start up Minecraft and play it for a few minutes offline. Actually play it, don't just let it sit; make some changes, craft a few things. Do something that would cause some legitimate changes to the GPD. Now save your game, exit out of Minecraft, and turn off your console. Remember, up to this point your console should not have even had access to the internet. Everything has to be done completely offline.

------------------ONLINE------------------

NOW you can sign into Xbox Live. Start Minecraft again, and then start playing instead of looking at the leaderboards. Starting up your save will allow Minecraft to see the new offline GPD and update the leaderboards accordingly. Again, actually play around for a few minutes. This will cause even more legitimate changes to the GPD, but more importantly it will ensure that the mods to the GPD will stick and carry over to the servers.

A lot of these steps are completely unnecessary. But at least this way you will absolutely ENSURE that you'll get results. The only way this method won't work is if you're modding the GPD incorrectly (or are modding the wrong GPD).
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Stay offline the entire time. Whatever is connecting you to the internet, physically disconnect it from your console (if it's built in wireless then tell your console to forget the connection completely). At no point during the entire process should you be online. Everything below this line should be done entirely offline. Don't even give your console a chance to connect.

------------------OFFLINE------------------

Now move your profile to the computer and mod the GPD. Inject the modded GPD into your profile, then rehash and resign your profile. Move the profile back onto your console. Sign into your profile, but do not sign into Xbox Live (remember, you physically disconnected your internet from the console). It is not enough to let your profile connect to the internet and just sign out afterwards, you should simply not be able to connect to Xbox Live at all.

Start up Minecraft and play it for a few minutes offline. Actually play it, don't just let it sit; make some changes, craft a few things. Do something that would cause some legitimate changes to the GPD. Now save your game, exit out of Minecraft, and turn off your console. Remember, up to this point your console should not have even had access to the internet. Everything has to be done completely offline.

------------------ONLINE------------------

NOW you can sign into Xbox Live. Start Minecraft again, and then start playing instead of looking at the leaderboards. Starting up your save will allow Minecraft to see the new offline GPD and update the leaderboards accordingly. Again, actually play around for a few minutes. This will cause even more legitimate changes to the GPD, but more importantly it will ensure that the mods to the GPD will stick and carry over to the servers.

A lot of these steps are completely unnecessary. But at least this way you will absolutely ENSURE that you'll get results. The only way this method won't work is if you're modding the GPD incorrectly (or are modding the wrong GPD).
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But if I modded my GPD already? and it stay modded but I don't see the changes in the leaderboard, so I can do your way and it will work?
    Thanks again!!!
    Last edited by Aviatar; 02-04-2014 at 07:54 AM.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatar View Post
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But if I modded my G{D already? and it stay modded but I don't see the changes in the leaderboard, so I can do your way and it will work?
    Thanks again!!!
    Yes. If you do it all exactly like how I said, it will work. Assuming, of course, you're modding the correct GPD and are modding it the correct way. As far as getting the changes to stick, my method WILL work.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast