360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
New WWE and NBA games confirmed for Xbox One NBA game may also come to Xbox 360 too - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

Re: New WWE and NBA games confirmed for Xbox One NBA game may also come to Xbox 360 t

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzBallDog View Post
    Ill only be excited for next gen WWE when hacks can be made for the xbox one.
    I hear you. While I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what's next with these games as far as the newer consoles go, I don't know if I'll fully be on board until modding is available. It just feels like it'd be too much of a loss moving forward. I don't know. It's one of those things that I'll have to go by as we progress.

Array

Re: New WWE and NBA games confirmed for Xbox One NBA game may also come to Xbox 360 t

I can't wait for wwe on the xbox one.

Hacker-T
    Array

Can't wait either! But I'm hoping for the accelerated DLC to comeback. So I can unlock almost everything. It would stupid not to included. If it didn't? Guess I'll get the 360 version instead and wait for the save editor to unlock everything.

Array

Sports games looks very good on new gen consoles but they seems not ready to make the next step. There is always some modes missing compare to old gen

Hacker-T
    Array

Now I finally made my choice what version of WWE 2K15 im getting! Getting on XBOX one! All thanks to the unlock everything!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12