360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
How do I download full games onto my Xbox 360 hard drive?
Register
    VicSantinel

How do I download full games onto my Xbox 360 hard drive?

So first off I just want to say that I'm probably the biggest noob on the forum, I don't really know too much about this stuff I just know that I bought a modded Xbox 360 and I'm not really sure of the version or any of that. My question is can I, and if so how do I download and put full games onto my external hard drive. I've tried burning them onto discs but again I'm just really new to this and I'm still learning so any help would be greatly appreciated

Array

Re: How do I download full games onto my Xbox 360 hard drive?

why would you buy a modded xbox but then not be sure what kind of modded xbox it is? seriously lol. heck you could have bought a normal xbox for all we know.

given the fact you dont know what kind of modded xbox it is it is impossible to tell you what you can do with it.

Im not trying to be an a-hole but seriously dont just spend money without knowing what you spent money on first.

VicSantinel

I didn't know it was modded until after I bought it, I seen that there was a burned DVD-R disc in the tray and so I did some research and found out it was modded and I believe it's jtag-ed, I didn't know there were different types of modding? I mean I just want to get some free games every once in a while, I don't sit at home and play the thing 7 days a week. All I want to know is how to download games and put them on my hard drive.

Array

again Jtagged and not Jtagged are two different kinds of mods. no one can help you unless you know which it is.

Developer

Array

If the console plays games that are burnt then that means you have a flashed console. With a flashed console you can't play games without having the disc. But you can buy some dual layers and a compatible burner, and burn them yourself.

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array
    Twitter: @

lol, what was on the dvd-r? if it was a movie they play anyway. Burned games need to be Dual Layers, If it is FW modded they are easy to burn games.
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5410 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 276 Times in 145 Posts

Array

Regular Xbox are only like...$100-$120 now, and the amazing 360 Haven team's programs don't need a modded Console.
    I don't know, Modded consoles make me paranoid.

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Quote Originally Posted by VicSantinel View Post
    So first off I just want to say that I'm probably the biggest noob on the forum, I don't really know too much about this stuff I just know that I bought a modded Xbox 360 and I'm not really sure of the version or any of that. My question is can I, and if so how do I download and put full games onto my external hard drive. I've tried burning them onto discs but again I'm just really new to this and I'm still learning so any help would be greatly appreciated
    there is always a way to tell if your console is modded turn it off then turn it on by pressing the eject botton if the screen is blue then u have a jtaged or rgh modded console if it boots up like normal then not modded it could have a flashed dvd drive if it plays coppyed discs