360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Duke Nukem Forever Save Editor - Page 5
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Duke Nukem Forever Save Editor

renegade can the amount of ammo you have be changed aswell? and if so is it's limit the same as health?
    if so which ammo parts need changing? because i'd like some form of an infinite supply of ammo/pipe bombs equipment even if i have to mod it in manually.

Edit: @Renegade i just noticed that i can't pick pipe bombs up (i changed it after i originally got them) and it's now constantly counting them as having none (note it does pick them up now but that was on a replay after changing before i originally picked them up. i can still pick up and use trip bombs but there nowhere near as good.

Edit 2: okay looks like you can change the current ammo amount (i changed it to the same as the god mode health) but as soon as i walk over the same weapon it goes back to its original max cap any ideas on how to make it infinite?
    Last edited by lickerout; 06-11-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by lickerout View Post
    renegade can the amount of ammo you have be changed aswell? and if so is it's limit the same as health?
    if so which ammo parts need changing? because i'd like some form of an infinite supply of ammo/pipe bombs equipment even if i have to mod it in manually.

Edit: @Renegade i just noticed that i can't pick pipe bombs up (i changed it after i originally got them) and it's now constantly counting them as having none (note it does pick them up now but that was on a replay after changing before i originally picked them up. i can still pick up and use trip bombs but there nowhere near as good.

Edit 2: okay looks like you can change the current ammo amount (i changed it to the same as the god mode health) but as soon as i walk over the same weapon it goes back to its original max cap any ideas on how to make it infinite?
    I'm unsure about changing equipment values, as I didn't really experiment with it, However with the Ammo, I only tried it once with a value of 1000.999999 however when i shot a bullet it reverted back to the original amount, So I'm not sure about that, Needs more testing, There may be a check setting the ammo back it seems, and would require XEX/ISO modding.

ScorpionX

Thank you very much, this will do nicely......

Extorris
    Array

Applied a small update to the app, Nothing noticeable just a little bug.

shingoliath

FANTASTIC! ( in frank west voice from dead rising )

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by shingoliath View Post
    FANTASTIC! ( in frank west voice from dead rising )
    Haha I lol'd

Yaaru

Sorry for being a noob, but I played the whole game on hard difficulty and beat it. And then I messed up my saves and I dont really want to play the whole game again just after finishing it. I cant seem to get your save editor to work, the progress.ini is all scrambled and coded? And when I load last.dcp all it says is "C" .

Is this only for xbox360 saves?

I have the PC version from Steam :( and if anyone could help me just get a save from a finished hard mode game I'd be forever grateful.

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Yaaru View Post
    Sorry for being a noob, but I played the whole game on hard difficulty and beat it. And then I messed up my saves and I dont really want to play the whole game again just after finishing it. I cant seem to get your save editor to work, the progress.ini is all scrambled and coded? And when I load last.dcp all it says is "C" .

Is this only for xbox360 saves?

I have the PC version from Steam :( and if anyone could help me just get a save from a finished hard mode game I'd be forever grateful.
    This is for 360, hence why it's in the 360 Modding section, However, if you PM me your save, I will take a look at it.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast