360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Xbox360/PS3 Overlooked gems/recommendations - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

Re: Xbox360/PS3 Overlooked gems/recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantKing View Post
    Bastion?BASTION *flips out* I F**King love that game. Enslaved was awesome...that ending though.. -_-
    Thanks for the list man, you reminded me about Nier, I have to get that.
    wow, I didn't know Enchanted Arms was on 360 last one I played was on PS2 I think..wait that was wild arms.
    I forgot about Blue Dragon,you guys going to overload me with RPGS lol, no complaints though!

I agree with you man, I've been observant far as next gen goes, not worth the money right now...maybe next year, I need more than 5 or so good games on a console,and these bugs need to be worked out.
    Thanks again.
    Wild Arms was PS/PS2 and were amazing. I still have a few of the original games in mint condition :) And yeah Enchanted Arms is a pretty decent JRPG. The voice acting needs to be left on Japanese though or else your ears will bleed on English :P And yeah Nier is awesome, it's missing a little something that could have made it a huge success but it's exactly what you'd want out of a simple free roam RPG type thing. It's a bit of a grind to 99 but you only need to hit 50 at most to beat the hardest difficulty. And yeah Blue Dragon is great but very very slow paced. It will require some dedication until you can freely roam the world with a vehicle but it's really great all in all.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4580 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 116 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

If anyone's willing to lend me their spare time and mod a couple of saves for me, I have a couple of requests.
    NIER & Darksiders

RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

Wolf Among Us is a great game i have enjoyed the first two.roll on for the next
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17092 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by UWSCSS View Post
    Wild Arms was PS/PS2 and were amazing. I still have a few of the original games in mint condition :) And yeah Enchanted Arms is a pretty decent JRPG. The voice acting needs to be left on Japanese though or else your ears will bleed on English :P And yeah Nier is awesome, it's missing a little something that could have made it a huge success but it's exactly what you'd want out of a simple free roam RPG type thing. It's a bit of a grind to 99 but you only need to hit 50 at most to beat the hardest difficulty. And yeah Blue Dragon is great but very very slow paced. It will require some dedication until you can freely roam the world with a vehicle but it's really great all in all.
    Is NEIR the game with a few different ending and one wipes your memory of the game lol? I'm defiantly picking it up though,looks good. Blue dragon is $15 bucks, why not!
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3884 || Posts : 127 || Thanks : 8 || Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantKing View Post
    Is NEIR the game with a few different ending and one wipes your memory of the game lol? I'm defiantly picking it up though,looks good. Blue dragon is $15 bucks, why not!
    Yeah NIER has 4 endings, look up the walkthrough guide to see which ending wipe your save file and before you complete the last part of the game which is a series of boss battles, just make a few saves. What I did was play my main game on my HDD and made a few spares on my USB and did all the multiple endings on there so I could keep my ultimate save and continue to replay it whenever I wanted to.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4580 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 116 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

If anyone's willing to lend me their spare time and mod a couple of saves for me, I have a couple of requests.
    NIER & Darksiders

5. The Following User Says Thank You to UWSCSS For This Useful Post:

Array

I absolutely loved the Darkness. Probably one of my favorite games period. Amazing story, fun gameplay, just the total package. The second one was a lot of fun too, but the first one is definitely where it's at.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by OverTheEdge View Post
    I absolutely loved the Darkness. Probably one of my favorite games period. Amazing story, fun gameplay, just the total package. The second one was a lot of fun too, but the first one is definitely where it's at.
    Darkness is amazing, I have to get those.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3884 || Posts : 127 || Thanks : 8 || Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by UWSCSS View Post
    Yeah NIER has 4 endings, look up the walkthrough guide to see which ending wipe your save file and before you complete the last part of the game which is a series of boss battles, just make a few saves. What I did was play my main game on my HDD and made a few spares on my USB and did all the multiple endings on there so I could keep my ultimate save and continue to replay it whenever I wanted to.
    lol, yea I'm most defiantly going to make sure I back up my saves and watch out, I know my friend got his save wiped lol, he didn't expect it as I doubt anyone would.

Array

Mafia II was fun when I played the demo. I think that is indeed a overlooked great game for XBOX 360.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12