360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Rate The Last Game You Played
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Saint Warrior
    scorpionnet

Array

Rate The Last Game You Played

It would be interesting to see your RATE and OPINION about the last game you played, we can learn from your experiences and who knows if it catches our interest in such games, be aware that everybody has different preferences and maybe the game that was good for you wasn't for me, but at least we can find out interesting information about games that we never heard about it before that has happened to me already in this forum.

My last game played was:

Alan Wake 9/10

I did really enjoy this game, I started to play it long time ago, but didn't go deep into it and I stopped playing, but a few days ago I continued where I left it and I finally finished, and all I can say
    that this game went beyond my expectations, a little scary some times, but I think the main story was different and above good.

What about you?

Downloads : 38 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8041 || Posts : 3,323 || Thanks : 413 || Thanked 438 Times in 391 Posts

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpionnet For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: Rate The Last Game You Played

I switch games a lot but my past played was:

Final Fantasy XIII - 8/10

I have already played thru a couple of times and just wanted to run through the trilogy basically in a row. I find the combat system fun once it starts opening up and you can your shifting and what not. I do find the beginning of the game a little too linear for my taste but enjoy it a lot more once you can start doing some of the monster battles. The music is awful to me. I liked the characters for the most part. Hope was a little too whiny for me and Sazh was just annoying but the other 4 I thought were fairly solid.

Overall I would say the game is good. Not FF VII (the best in the series I think) good but solid in its own right

4. The Following User Says Thank You to morbidone76 For This Useful Post:

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

The last game I played is black opps 2 online multiplayer I'm hooked man in my eyes the best cod game by far I give it 8/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to matthewjohn For This Useful Post:

RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

black ops 2 as well great game play online 9/10 top game are give ghosts 7/10
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17084 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to THUMBS For This Useful Post:

Array

... er for some reason I played 3 Soul Calibur(2,4,5) then Tekken tag 2 .. before that Mirror's edge 8/10, beautiful game & Tales Of Vesperia 9/10
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3876 || Posts : 127 || Thanks : 8 || Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TyrantKing For This Useful Post:

Saint Warrior
    scorpionnet

Array

Just finished now...

Mass Effect 1 9/10

Great game, very intense as most of RPG game, a lot to discover, exceptional weapons with unlimited ammo by game default, excellent story. I highly recommend this to anyone.
    Now I am planning to continue playing the number 2
    Downloads : 38 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8041 || Posts : 3,323 || Thanks : 413 || Thanked 438 Times in 391 Posts

Retired Staff

Array

Last game I played was TitanFall Multiplayer Beta 9/10 :D can't wait for the full game.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15501 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thegutta For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

the last games i played were Tales of Xillia 8/10, Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne 7/10, and Sengoku Basara 4 7.5/10, i will be replying Tales of Xillia since like other Tales games there is a lot to do on a new game plus, its a great jrpg that i enjoy very much playing, i would recommend it to anyone with a ps3 and likes jrpgs, Nocturne is a ps2 game, i love the Shin Megami Tensei games and this one did not disappoint either, i could have played it much sooner lol but glad i still played it now and Sengoku Basara 4 is kinda like dynasty warriors except over the type skills and battles, its only out in japan so i had to import it, was worth every penny IMO, i loved every second of it :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast