360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] Simple Hex Modding Final Fantasy XIII-3: Lightning Returns - Page 8
Register
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Beastlyqt

Re: Simple Hex Modding Final Fantasy XIII-3: Lightning Returns

Quote Originally Posted by bangorrhea View Post
    Load up youre Original Save File..and I´ll take a Look. (the Folder, with all other Files (Param.sfo, ...))
    I send you per pm my save file but would be cool if anyone here could explain why I can't find the Gil value, or tell me an in-depth tutorial/guide to how to mod gil properly so that I don't have to depend on others :P

bangorrhea

For XBox Users: When anyone download a foreign Savegame: You have the savegames first fashion with Modio/Horizon/USBXtafGui. They're always logged on a specific profile! After that, the savegames are on the HDD. The savegame should be a folder whose name is identical to the Game ID. This is another folder and a file in it, the savegame. The folder with the game ID you have to pack on the HDD then in the Content/00000000000000 folder.

PS3 Users: Download: PS3SFOEdit, PS3SaveUnlocker, FTP Manager / Comgenie's FileManager.

(Sometimes it works well, just when the "game" and "param.pfd" file to be replaced.)

Otherwise try this:
    1.) So first of all we need our original game. For this we go to the directory / dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata
    2) Copy the saved game on your flash drive / external hard drive with [O] in the advanced mode [SELECT]
    3) After the score on your stick is you close it to your computer. The score will probably not be seen. If, however, makes step 5) on.
    4) Go to C: or as your partion is, and click on Organize and then click Folder and Search Options. Now you do with protected operating system files to hide the rakes away and selects hidden files ... show off.
    5) Now you should see your savegame later nothing to swap you can give a different name to the folder. Then you start the program now PS3SFOEdit and click on Load to load the PARAM.SFO of stolen savegame. Then, click Advanced Edit to now reset the parameters of ATTRIBUTE from 0 to 1.
    6) Now click OK and then click Save or else things will not be saved. Then overwrite. You should now be in both savegame folder a modified PARAM.SFO.
    7) Now you start the program PS3SaveUnlock and selects as written there "your PARAM.SFO" and "other PARAM.SFO". If this is done should a new PARAM.SFO appear on the desktop or in the folder where the program resides.
    8) Now replace the new introduced PARAM.SFO in the folder of the stolen savegames and the old. Subsequently, the folder also not if you work back to the USB drive or FTP.
    9) Save Data to browse now as in 2) again folder and browse to the USB stick left. Then copy it back in the [SELECT] Advanced Mode using [O] folder from the USB stick to the PS3. The on the PS3 should be replaced / overwritten.
    10) Start Game, Trophies on popping look and look

For details about it, please look for matching Videos / Turorials.

Sorry to CloudStrife7x..if your Day was disturbed..´va a nice Day.
    Last edited by bangorrhea; 03-03-2014 at 08:35 PM.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Here are two modded PS3 Save Files..
    you really should make your own thread for these save files, other users will not know about them unless they happen upon this thread, also are these saves signed to a profile, if so then you should also put they need to resign the saves to their profile using bruteforce save data or the game genie
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 03-03-2014 at 10:34 PM.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24473 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

bangorrhea

Hello,

have anyone up in here the DLC Packages for Cloud and so on - could you PLS upload this ones for me (the Way to do this is the same like "Copy/Transfer Safedata")? (private Message pls)

thx forward

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Hello,

have anyone up in here the DLC Packages for Cloud and so on - could you PLS upload this ones for me (the Way to do this is the same like "Copy/Transfer Safedata")? (private Message pls)

thx forward
    DLC Garbs won't show up unless you have the actual DLC.

You can make the weapon show up by modifying your equipped weapon, but this trick does not work for Garbs.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5886 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

bangorrhea

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    DLC Garbs won't show up unless you have the actual DLC.

You can make the weapon show up by modifying your equipped weapon, but this trick does not work for Garbs.
    I know the Way how it even works..I just need the "Download" Package..wich would be downloaded in the Game Folder where´s the Savedata..I have two DLC packages already .. I have fitted successfully with my ID and then installed .. I need other DLC´s to complete .. like 1st Class Soldier .. and a few others .. Tomb Rider and the "package 1" with Mog, Cosmocrator and Exalibur I have already ..

in total there are 19 DLC costumes ..
    Last edited by bangorrhea; 03-04-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

I know the Way how it even works..I just need the "Download" Package..wich would be downloaded in the Game Folder where´s the Savedata..I have two DLC packages already .. I have fitted successfully with my ID and then installed .. I need other DLC´s to complete .. like 1st Class Soldier .. and a few others .. Tomb Rider and the "package 1" with Mog, Cosmocrator and Exalibur I have already ..

in total there are 19 DLC costumes ..
    I don't know how much of this is possible what you're describing, and if it is possible then there's also the risk of getting console-banned by Microsoft once you go online with DLC-content that you 'copied' onto your profile. Not sure if this is something you want to recommend to people. I guess it's their own choice, but I for one won't be part of it. Not worth losing my account for.

I don't know Sony's stance on stuff like this, or if it's possible for PS3 at all.

[Edit]
    Just asked Echelo about this as well. You'd need a JTAG Console for this.
    So for a lot of people this won't be working.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5886 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    I don't know how much of this is possible what you're describing, and if it is possible then there's also the risk of getting console-banned by Microsoft once you go online with DLC-content that you 'copied' onto your profile. Not sure if this is something you want to recommend to people. I guess it's their own choice, but I for one won't be part of it. Not worth losing my account for.

I don't know Sony's stance on stuff like this, or if it's possible for PS3 at all.

[Edit]
    Just asked Echelo about this as well. You'd need a JTAG Console for this.
    So for a lot of people this won't be working.
    on ps3 you would need a jail broken console, no way to do that on a retail ps3
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24473 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast