360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Microsoft Unveils Xbox Live Rewards Program
Register
    VIP Member

Array

Microsoft Unveils Xbox Live Rewards Program

I know this is old news but not everyone knows about it. Im signed up and I think its pretty cool.

Microsoft on Wednesday unveiled the Xbox Live Rewards program, which will let users earn Microsoft Points for activity on the online gaming portal.

Microsoft Points can be used to purchase items in the Xbox Live Marketplace; 1600 points can be purchased for $19.99.

In a chart posted on the Rewards Web site, Microsoft said Gold members can earn 10 points by renewing their one-month Xbox Live Gold membership, 30 points for renewing a three-month membership, and 200 points for re-upping an annual subscription. If you buy or renew an Xbox Live Gold Family Pack, you'll get 400 points. First-time Gold members get 100 points, and their first purchase on the Xbox Live Marketplace will net them another 100 points.

Gold members who activate and use Netflix on Xbox Live, meanwhile, will get 100 points.

Buying select Xbox Live Marketplace content will also allow free and Gold members to earn points, though Microsoft said values will vary. Free and gold members who take a monthly survey will get another 10 points.

Point allocations are not retroactive. The maximum number of Microsoft points someone can earn each year is 15,000. At this point, the rewards program will go until June 30, 2011; points earned will be good until June 30, 2012.

The rewards program is open to Xbox Live members in the U.S. and U.K. who are 18 and over. To participate, connect your Xbox 360 to Xbox Live, and click the "Join Xbox Live Rewards" button on the Live Rewards Web site. It will take up to 36 hours to confirm your eligibility.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jkipp82 For This Useful Post:

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @
    im in the beta. i currently got 20 points so far.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8558 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array
    Aww, to bad it's not available in Germany because i've bought alot of Content this Week.
    Downloads : 54 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5353 || Posts : 460 || Thanks : 80 || Thanked 152 Times in 65 Posts

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array
    you remember the link I sign up and never went back.