360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [XBOX360,PS3 and PC]Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Save Editor - Page 16
Register
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920 LastLast
    Array

Re: [XBOX360&PS3]Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Save Editor

does the tool resign and rehash for PS3 also? sorry for this question it is just that i am use to xbox and i have recently jumped ship to PS since X1 may not be comming to my country. let me know thanks.
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4666 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 145 || Thanked 31 Times in 14 Posts

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

CCrayzy

Does anybody know how which values to change and to what to get the weapon mastery achievements? I changed the values in the editor but when I went to the game to level my weapon the combo usage transfer didn't level my weapons up and it stayed at mastery level 2 with the same amount filled in the gauge.

Array

Brilliant mate, thx!

Array

Just curious. Was there ever another editor for the first Lord of Shadow game? Great work on this by the way.

TurbularFlee001

A quick bug that I found. If you're using infinite void and chaos magic beware when fighting the brotherhood soldiers that are led by the brotherhood shaman. Kill the Shaman first always. He casts a spell that will make the soldiers glow gold. If you kill the shaman when this happens, the soldiers will stay with that golden aura and you won't be able to finish them. If you use your Dragon form to kill them the game will freeze. Easy fix, if that happens just don't fight them and leave the area, or Kill the shaman first.

Framattat

There is a way to unlock the prince of darkness difficulty? I'm such a noob with save editors
    I had a bug that has overwritten the previous saves.I was killing zobek,now i'm really angry ,and if i had to restart the game at least,i want to play this hard mode…(sorry for my bad english,i'm italian)

anticon

can anyone please inform me on how to achieve infinite mist, im stuck on trying to sneak past pans brother, thanks in advance for any help & a special thanks to Jappi88 for this awesome piece of software

Array

domo arigato .