360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [XBOX360,PS3 and PC]Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Save Editor - Page 17
Register
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920 LastLast
    anthony6394

Re: [XBOX360,PS3 and PC]Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Save Editor

Hi excuse me with the dlc reveletion isn't it possible to make alucard in the dracula story ?

Gangst3r

Re: [XBOX360&PS3]Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Save Editor

Quote Originally Posted by CCrayzy View Post
    Does anybody know how which values to change and to what to get the weapon mastery achievements? I changed the values in the editor but when I went to the game to level my weapon the combo usage transfer didn't level my weapons up and it stayed at mastery level 2 with the same amount filled in the gauge.
    I have the same question to you guys, because I'm stuck with my achievements on this part (can't get achieves for mastery weapon level). I don't want to play game form the beginning again.

Gangst3r

Quote Originally Posted by Gangst3r View Post
    I have the same question to you guys, because I'm stuck with my achievements on this part (can't get achieves for mastery weapon level). I don't want to play game form the beginning again.
    I finally find a solution, and unlock all achievements what I want even those without one Unlock the Game!!! How I do it?
    First of all you must have 4 programs:
    - FATXplorer
    - Modio
    - exProfileEditor 2.3.12.2
    - Xbox 360 Profile Editor 2.5

First, to be able to do anything we need to get our profile on the computer. This can be done by putting it on a memory stick or other mass storage device.
    As we already have all the programs that run at the beginning FATXplorer by which we copy our profile on the computer.

2. Run the Xbox 360 Profile Editor 2.5 and open your file in the profile, then click on Save. It creates a folder with files E00000FXXXXXXX_MountPt your profile.
    Probably most of you will think why this can not be done immediately Xbox 360 Profile Editor 2.5, and it is because they have problems with overwriting our new profile and makes it defective.
    Although this program is very well set the order of our achievements.

3. Next run exProfileEditor 2.3.12.2 and using the option Open Profile ... choose our profile folder (previously created by the Profile Editor.). In the window that appears, choose our LoS2 Castlevania game from the list on the right. Now, mark interesting us achieve and selecting the bottom Offline | Download Pictures | Unlock On top, next to the Description, mark Unlocked. At the end, click Set, and so the next time you reached that we want to unlock. after the operation, select Save to save your changes.

4. After selecting the achievements that interest us run the program Modio and choose our profile file previously downloaded from the console. Choosing options "open and save" mark our profile file. In the window that appears, select the "File Contents" we mark our file GDP of the game C: LoS2 (4B4E084D.gpd) then right click and select "Replace File" and then select your file from your profile folder, which was created earlier by the Xbox 360 Profile Editor 2.5. When you override click "Rehash and Resign".

5. Now you can transfer your new profile to the console using again FATXplorer program.

Have Fun! And do not forget to make a copy of your profile in case of problems
    Last edited by Gangst3r; 04-26-2014 at 09:03 AM.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

how to get infinity mist power??

Storm7

Re: [XBOX360,PS3 and PC]Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Save Editor

Im having issues with a corrupt file on my 360. When I try to load the game there is sound and a gray screen with my character and the level, but it seems I cant do anything.... Any advice? I've tried using the editor to play around with the settings to try and unstuck it but have been unsuccessful ... Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Array

Thanks for this :D

Array

thanks!

Array

Awesome edittool, Thanx a bunch