360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
CONFIRMED: GAME INFORMER’S REVEAL IS BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT, BUT NOT FOR WII U
Register
    Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

CONFIRMED: GAME INFORMER’S REVEAL IS BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT, BUT NOT FOR WII U

Yesterday Game informer announced that it would be revealing a new game on the cover of the latest issue. Well, it looks as though that game is Batman Arkham Knight which is developed by Rocksteady and is set to be released on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Batman: Arkham Knight was rumoured to be the title, but now UK retailer GAME has listed the game with details and the platforms it’s appearing on. Here’s the exciting information from the listing.

Batman ArkhamKnight is the explosive finale to the Arkham series. Scarecrow returns, with villains like Penguin, Two-Face & Harley Quinn.

Batman: Arkham Knight is set in Gotham City and introduces an uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which will be drivable in the game

As preorder bonus, for the first time you will also be able to play as Harley Quinn in exclusive challenge maps. Batman ArkhamKnight.

Update: Game Informer have just revealed the game and it’s only coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. The game is developed by Rocksteady and you can read about it, here. Batman: Arkham Knight is coming later this year.
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18472 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: CONFIRMED: GAME INFORMER’S REVEAL IS BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT, BUT NOT FOR WII U

i can't wait to get this game on my ps4 :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24507 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

DarkOne
    Array

Re: CONFIRMED: GAME INFORMER’S REVEAL IS BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT, BUT NOT FOR WII U

Why do people think the Wii-U is a current gen console like the XB1 and PS4¿
    The Wii-U is a last-gen [Seventh] console, in my opinion. It's not the first Eight Generation, but the last of the Seventh.
    Was not expecting this game on it though.

Array

I didn't know there was a fourth game coming. I'll put it on my list.

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @

Can't wait to see the gameplay :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15542 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Bear Hugs

Array

I don't mind playing as Harley Quinn. Though it would be nice if we can play as a lot of villain in the challenge maps.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6588 || Posts : 1,934 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor