Register
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111631 ... LastLast
    Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Re: Dark Souls II Parameter Editor

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
    Hello Idlehands88,

I am using your first "Dark Souls II Modded Start" save from your post in the gamesaves section and it is working exceptionally well for me ( http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...I-Modded-Start ). I am not using the new save you posted in that thread, I am using the first save that others complained not working for them. But it has been working great for me maybe because I do not have the latest update and have never gone online.

I have never gone online in the game after purchasing it (though I am connected to Xbox Live) and haven't even downloaded the first game update yet.

As I understand it from your original post in this thread, I would need to download the USER_DATA15 file attached to this post to make this editor work for me because I have never gone online? Do you think it would reset all my progress so far if I replace the USER_DATA15 file from my current save that I downloaded from your original post in the Modded Start thread with the USER_DATA15 file posted here?

Also, do my calibrations get downloaded automatically even when I am not connected to the game online?

Thanks.
    If u don't want the colaborations to configure your save the disconnect your xbox from the internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Array

Sucks about the restrictions your putting on it since know doubt people will use this for PvP even "mods" am not saying all the mods will but am sure some will use this for PvP its just human nature to want power.

Thanks Idle for making this anyway even with the restrictions this mod tool is still pretty amazing.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 14 || Thanks : 5 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Array

hey man when i use this mod tool u can use upper stuff like sprint and recvery etc and its working like a charm.
    but down below i cant use it, it say not allowed any idea way ?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    As long as you are Offline and not even connected to LIVE. Otherwise you will get the Calibration screen and it will overwrite the mods.
    well i have wifi, so technically i'm online just not with a gold.. does that matter? oh and sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure the best way to use this editor.
    @matthewjohn- question- is it possible to disconnect an xbox from the internet if your using wifi *wireless* ?? and if so could you please explain how?

Array

if you are wanting to know why you cant use the other mods down below just Hover your mouse over the yellow exclamation mark
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 14 || Thanks : 5 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

CLuBLioN

Thanks for the tool been looking for something like this ;)

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    well i have wifi, so technically i'm online just not with a gold.. does that matter? oh and sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure the best way to use this editor.
    @matthewjohn- question- is it possible to disconnect an xbox from the internet if your using wifi *wireless* ?? and if so could you please explain how?
    I don't think you can disable it completely, but you could stop your Gamertag from logging in automatically, or you could go to the network options and disconnect and forget the network until you re-add it.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by matthewjohn View Post
    If u don't want the colaborations to configure your save the disconnect your xbox from the internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    would replacing the USER_DATA15 file from my save with the USER_DATA15 posted in this thread make my progress to be reverted to whatever is in this USER_DATA15 file? I don't have any updates and I only play offline.

Is game progress tracked using USER_DATA15? or is it tracked using something else?