Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 419242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Dark Souls II Parameter Editor

Quote Originally Posted by internal View Post
    Update V1.3 This no longer works
    Any way you'll be updating this to work with newest patch?

Friends are trying for item find online that's why I ask its hard on NG+++ Lol
    It's Title Update 1.02 that causes this to not work. The Calibration 1.03 (which it's currently on) is not the problem because these were working for days on Calibration 1.03. But once we got the Title Update 1.02, they no longer work online.

EDIT: I just added a Pre-modded USER_DATA15 file that has all the mods the Editor does. I made the file on Calibration version 99.99 which will automatically make you go into Offline mode so you can use the Mods.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14316 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Neonemesis View Post
    If you are playing on PS3 whats the point of using this editor?
    I can play offline in god mode.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
    Downloads : 1 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4039 || Posts : 61 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    It's Title Update 1.02 that causes this to not work. The Calibration 1.03 (which it's currently on) is not the problem because these were working for days on Calibration 1.03. But once we got the Title Update 1.02, they no longer work online.

EDIT: I just added a Pre-modded USER_DATA15 file that has all the mods the Editor does. I made the file on Calibration version 99.99 which will automatically make you go into Offline mode so you can use the Mods.
    i dont understand idle what exactly do i need to do to make the mods work while still being online on live but offline dk2 servers
    do we need to delete current title update or not for the mods to work?

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

Quote Originally Posted by jackblackjack2009 View Post
    i dont understand idle what exactly do i need to do to make the mods work while still being online on live but offline dk2 servers
    do we need to delete current title update or not for the mods to work?
    Just download the Pre-modded USER_DATA15 file and mod that anyway you want. It is modded to look like it was made on Calibration 99.99 instead of the current 1.03. So the game will say the Calibration doesn't match and it will put you into Offline Mode.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14316 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Array

Just download the Pre-modded USER_DATA15 file and mod that anyway you want. It is modded to look like it was made on Calibration 99.99 instead of the current 1.03. So the game will say the Calibration doesn't match and it will put you into Offline Mode.
    nice one, shame they blocked this so freaking quick oh well fun while it lasted although I could never invade someones world don't know if I wasn't far enough or something I was online I could see ghostly figures and the messages on the ground but I couldn't use any of the consumibles to invated other worlds oh well, I'll take a look at this version you have up'd the user_data15 I've got one I did myself but only stamina and god nothing else, cheers

Array

just tried with your pre modded user data that is men't to make it go into offline mode 2 things bro I just tested it does still do the calibration nothing about it being 99.99 and even offline with this new TU no mods work its the TU thats stopping it so only way is to delete the TU and play offline, this pre modded one even if it did force to play offline any mods people do still won't work all the offsets for health stamina pvp everything have changed by the looks of it, but nice idea but check mate as its not doing what you said it should do by saying what you said "look like it was made on Calibration 99.99 instead of the current 1.03. So the game will say the Calibration doesn't match and it will put you into Offline Mode" ;)

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

Quote Originally Posted by DelBoy View Post
    just tried with your pre modded user data that is men't to make it go into offline mode 2 things bro I just tested it does still do the calibration nothing about it being 99.99 and even offline with this new TU no mods work its the TU thats stopping it so only way is to delete the TU and play offline, this pre modded one even if it did force to play offline any mods people do still won't work all the offsets for health stamina pvp everything have changed by the looks of it, but nice idea but check mate as its not doing what you said it should do by saying what you said "look like it was made on Calibration 99.99 instead of the current 1.03. So the game will say the Calibration doesn't match and it will put you into Offline Mode" ;)
    You still need to follow the steps from the first post... I have tested it MANY times and I got the mods to work WITHOUT deleting the TU. I'll make a video if you still don't understand...

EDIT: Here is the Video

Last edited by Idlehands88; 03-25-2014 at 01:59 AM.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

it does work with the pre mod "as long as you follow idle's steps" tested it a few time no problems at all great job Idle