Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Dark Souls II Parameter Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragho View Post
    can i use to ps3?
    Yes, you can

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
    Downloads : 1 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4064 || Posts : 61 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    You still need to follow the steps from the first post... I have tested it MANY times and I got the mods to work WITHOUT deleting the TU. I'll make a video if you still don't understand...

EDIT: Here is the Video

is the pre modded user data15 already got the god mode and super speed on it and modded to act like its got 99.99 calibrations to force offline mode, I'll give it another go, just wouldn't seem to work for me I'll let you know I'm sure it will work. I'll try again ;)

Haven Donator
    Array

I'm soooo happy that this can't be used online anymore because this makes so idle can release the good stuff to us lowbies ;p

Array

yo idle just a question, its cool that u gave us youre mod user_data015 thanks for that but what so funny is lol
    i keep diyins soo much i know we got god mode but what killing me is fall its soo fast when i walk from ledge's even if i try to push my stick real slow some how i keep falling
    o and that high jump hahah i whas fighting whitt a boss lol i jumped without knowing out of the map -_- it killed me..
    could u not make a mod that has only god mode maybe high jump to but fast move and i hit kill is lil bit anoying
    it would be super if u did that other then that its still nice thanks man...

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by deathnotell View Post
    yo idle just a question, its cool that u gave us youre mod user_data015 thanks for that but what so funny is lol
    i keep diyins soo much i know we got god mode but what killing me is fall its soo fast when i walk from ledge's even if i try to push my stick real slow some how i keep falling
    o and that high jump hahah i whas fighting whitt a boss lol i jumped without knowing out of the map -_- it killed me..
    could u not make a mod that has only god mode maybe high jump to but fast move and i hit kill is lil bit anoying
    Just use the parameter editor to change what you want, it's fully unlocked since it can only be used offline.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5500 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

you can lower the values of the walk speed to 6.5 and jump height to about 7 manually (instead of using the default by clicking the checkbox) to give yourself an advantage against enemies and at the same time not jump outside the map area or fall off a ledge

Array

yeah but i dont have acces to those step only basic stufs like infinte sprint/roll no breakeble weapons etc drope rate evasions etc...
    if some one could do form me these step i like to thank him for his work, all i want is god mode maybe high jump to nothing more.. its for ofline mode i never play online with cheats..

Array

yeah but i dont have acces to those step only basic stufs like infinte sprint/roll no breakeble weapons etc drope rate evasions etc...
    if some one could do form me these step i like to thank him for his work, all i want is god mode maybe high jump to nothing more.. its for ofline mode i never play online with cheats..
    I thought he had released those options for the public, maybe you should redownload the program and then see if you can edit those values.